Reviews for The Forgotten
jen chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I wish you had continued with this story. I know that it has been seven years, but you can still keep writing
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hi !

JessicaBlodge chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I really like this story. It's got a very interesting idea; the whole illegitimate child thing. Keep it up! Also, I like your writing style. It's neat and doesn't have any uneccessary sentences.
Prieda Solo chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
oh gosh, the interaction between Nat and Amy is great, can't wait to see where that goes. And heh, Brightons face when he found out he had eight sisters!

I hope you don't mind but I have a c2 for regency stories, and I'd love to add this one too it :)
Prieda Solo chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This is the most amazing begining to a chapter ever! I love how all the girls are sort of developing different characters, and you handle the different story lines very skillfully.
Prieda Solo chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
ooh, the plot is getting exciting! This is a really good story, I love this little gorgeous Regency-moments like the maid called Chastity and the cousin in Virginia. It really helps give a feel of the time it was set. :)
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
He! I love Meredith Archer! he is such an awesome character, so obnoxious and tutting. heh. This is going well. i like Conrad as well, he is sweet and I can't wait to see what happens next.

[Someone with an anachronistic knowledge of biology should perhaps inforrm Meredith that it is *his* fault he has no sons. it's the sperm that determin the sex of the child]

D
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh wow, this is a good start. The characters are great and you set the scene well :)
Gabby chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
very intersting story. i like it! :)
Crazy Wynona chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Aw... so David and Bess married? And then Rebecca and Will split? Aw... that's sad... :(
Jolly B chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
I am really Really REALLY enjoying this story, plz update soon. I know i've alrady reviewed, but i'm anxious to see what happens next!
CrystalXBlade chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Hm...for some reason, this story seems like Anna and the Duke from the Avons true romance series. A few of the similarities are
1) Duke called for his son from England.
2) Heir to the whole fortune
3) Meets his siblings ( 8 sisters in your fic and 1 sister and 1 brother from the book)
4) Set in Regency England
Well, I hope that your plot would be different than the book and would become more interesting
jezabel chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
oh cool. Continue!
annchick1273 chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
i love your historical stories. update soon.
Jolly B chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
that was great. update soon
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »