Reviews for Wicca
Willowinthepines chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing poem, thanks for putting it out there for people to read, many people think of wicca as something horrible but this sets them straight i hope many people read this and get to see what a blessed way of life wicca is. great job!
Tomoshibi Gin chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love this. I recently started studying the Craft. I was originally Christian and had been under the same negative impression as most people. I live in Conservative Oklahoma. I don't know any other Wiccas but the people who lent me some books. The books are helpful, but I still don't get how to do a lot of it. If you can offer some advice please do.
Furfaidz chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
very nice poem. the first half can be used to open ritual circles so i enjoy the convenience. merry part!
goldennight chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
oh this is incredible. i really liked it. i look forward to reading your other works, when i get around to be, goldennight
PaganScribe chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
nice
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Awsome! I've been thinking about writting a story on my Wiccan encounters, stuff like that. Great piece beutifully written (forgive my spelling)
Blessed Be
khaos chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
read your story on loved it had to check out some of your outhers you are verry gifted i look foward to more poetry and stories!
Braddhadair chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I love your technique of writing, and I'm afraid if I keep reading more of your poetry I might leave reviews for all f them.
fallenabyss chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Excellent poem. It serves its purpose well and brings new rhythem to the reader. Keep writing and good luck to you.
Blessed Be
Patoll chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I like a lot.
Eternal Solace chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Beautiful! The rhyming and the rhythm was just...perfect. I really love the imagery. This was a great poem!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I like it...a lot:D
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Haha, very lovely. Well done, great job with the rhythm. Keep it up, and best of luck to you. Cheers.
crochetpinkprincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That rocks. Great rhythm, and mental pictures. Very together. Keep it up!
(Mari)