Reviews for Dying Tickles!
Isis 47 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
oh my gosh, I'm still laughing! you should defiantly write more of these, though the American one was uncalled for. you knew that people would get on your back about it when you posted, but the rest was random.
MeAgain5tMe chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
... I'm finished glueing my brain back together we'll talk.
Rianeva chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Thanks for the review on my Solitaire piece. I really only uploaded it to prove I wasn't dead.

As for this...I reviewed it for chapter seven; my opinion still stands there. You can come up with fun names, but you should probably try to concentrate on making each chapter longer. Making jokes based on characterization instead of situation or cliches can be a lot of fun. _
Spazzy Cow chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Hello! I haven't checked up on your stories for awhile, so I thought I would...I love your stories! They are so random... how do you come up with your ideas? I also love the names you come up up the good work!

Wing
Chi Ame chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
I like it! Very creative... and just *sniff sniff* beautiful! My favorite quotes have to be,

"The onion seemed displeased for some reason.", "So, what do you all think of my plan to defeat those hideous, bastardly, arrogant, land-stealing Almonds... oh, man! I'm so stupid. I meant Americans." (yes, I agree, Americans are stupid and deserve all this, even though I am an American.)

And, last, but certainly not least, "Winners never cheat and cheaters never eat toast. I think it's religious thing." Anyway, nice job, keep writing!
Forest Passant chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
0kaay then. Very amusing.
IrishVampire13 chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
O...kay...
a person chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
Okay, this last "short story" kinda pissed me off. The American joke, WAY uncalled for. So, shove it up your butt.
Rianeva chapter 7 . 7/3/2004
*Sigh* It started out so well, too...not that I'm mad about that little joke about Americans. It's just a lame, lame, and I do mean lame ending. I'll read more if you put more up, though. Most of this was quite amusing.
Juanitothegreat chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
How about we just do that to people in general. People as a race are stupid. Magical Monkeys should be the supperior race, but no, just because we can talk, we are supperior. Stupid humans.
P.S. Except for you, you should be leader of the world or something. Heck, I'd vote for you.
Juanitothegreat chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Really nice story. I really liked the twist at the end. It was unexpected. I liked it.
Juanitothegreat chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Good choice about stopping a story about a stationary object. I have tried to write one before, and it did not work out. Maybe you should bring the magical monkey back?
Juanitothegreat chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Wow, that pun was awesome, even I could have thought of that. But the exploding king and queen was a nice touch. Keep it up.
Juanitothegreat chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Actually, I think the moral is wrong. I think it should be more along the lines of this, "Don't write about exploding ducks unless there is a magical monkey." I really need to get over my monkey fettish.
Juanitothegreat chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
This is even funnier than the first. It was a bit lacking in Magical monkeys, but it is sill great.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »