Reviews for Just A Spark
Sing-Me-a-River chapter 17 . 1/6/2005
excellent work! I really love your characters. Can't wait until Keith and Gwen start a true relationship. PPMS!
DragonAiua chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
whoa.
DragonAiua chapter 15 . 12/25/2004
sweet.
Sing-Me-a-River chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
Aw! So sweet! Keith and Gwen FINALLY go together. Gah, Gwen remembered her senses this time and forgave the boy. Good for her. Thanks for these great and often posts! What's next?
Sing-Me-a-River chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I'm so glad I read this story - it's brilliant! Your attention to detail, rich characters, and developed dialogue make this story so enjoyable. I can relate to Gwen, and I just cannot wait to see what happens between her and Keith...! Please update soon!
Chelsea chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
I really like your story. It has a good start and I think you should updated. SOON!
Penny chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
I like! Its soo good! Keep writing! Thanks ~Penny
Scout723 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I think you should have just left the whole thing alone. What I meant by overkill, this is over-doing it too. I mean, the whole kids' stories was a bit over-kill. This isn't very well written. Now that it's changed it's not as good. And I changed me screen name.
D. Wilder chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
this story is adorable. i love the chemistry between keith and gwen. and u end the stories very well! i love it! update soon.
Elliannah chapter 16 . 7/8/2004
Lol. Lauren reminds me of Fran Drescher(sp?) from "The Nanny" and "Beautician and the Beast". Keep writing! I LOVE these stories. You have too much time on your hands. lol
Elliannah chapter 3 . 7/7/2004
Again, very nice. Love your stories! Keeo writing! This one just keeps getting better & better.
Elliannah chapter 2 . 7/7/2004
Aw! I love this chapter! Especially near the end! It's so sweet!
Elliannah chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
OH! Reading this one first really helps alot. lol. Too bad I didn't know about it until AFTER I was like 1/4 into LMI. lol.
singergirl22 chapter 34 . 4/9/2004
aw so cute! yay they got married i can't believe the kid got a dog 3 im 15 n im not aloud a dog! not fair! gr o well lol this is the greatest story!
Araanaz chapter 34 . 4/9/2004
Sweet ending! Congratulations for the good work. And thank you for the hours of enjoyment...
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »