Reviews for Just A Spark
Araanaz chapter 26 . 4/1/2004
Okay... I'm a bit shocked. The whole baby thing I could feel it coming. But the Kim thing at the end, that I didn't expect. What now?
Night of the Raven chapter 25 . 3/31/2004
Scout723 chapter 25 . 3/31/2004
I was right! Hurry up on next chapter
ashado chapter 25 . 3/30/2004
I knew she was pregnant! You can always tell though...atleast, I can. Anyway, I'm really happy that you are updating almost daily. It really makes me happy to see such a dedicated author. Most stories that are good are updated atleast once a month and they have very long chapters. For this story though, the short chapters that come in constantly are excellent. Keep up the great work!
D. Wilder chapter 24 . 3/30/2004
i love your story and what you've got so far. if you want my honest advice i think you should definitely keep on going with this one. its a keeper lol! cant wait for the next chapter!
Scout723 chapter 24 . 3/29/2004
Oh my god! I think I know whats wrong with Gwen! Is there another passenger on board?
Night of the Raven chapter 23 . 3/29/2004
Please write more soon.
Araanaz chapter 22 . 3/29/2004
Okay, now Gwen that was a more mature way to react. Good! At least she calmed down now. I'm glad. But what's with Keith and Kim? I can see why Gwen is confused... I mean, either she's saying the truth, she's bisexual and interested in both Gyna and Keith or she's only pretending to be a lesbian and it's part of her plan to get him... Weird. The last one would be a very evil thing to do... And Keith, I hope he's not playing games... Oh well, I'll have to wait and read more I guess.
Night of the Raven chapter 22 . 3/29/2004
Write more soon please. Pretty pretty please.
Night of the Raven chapter 21 . 3/28/2004
Night of the Raven chapter 20 . 3/28/2004
Araanaz chapter 20 . 3/28/2004
What? Oh that was just plain cruel! Arrgh! I swear, she can make me so angry sometimes! Anyway... Do I need to ask for more?
Araanaz chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
He really likes stories, doesn't he? Hehe... Very cute. But I still want to know what took him so long and how he is going to pay for his father...
Luelle chapter 18 . 3/25/2004
Great story
i hope you will post another chapter soon
GooseLives chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Nice first chapter, its a bit hard on the eyes though...the text is so small and not spaced...but it only make this story more of a gem to uncover. I'll keep reading in a bit...later! ~Mimi
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »