Reviews for As the Hours Tick By
Earthsong12 chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
Whoa, Tyler is starting to get a bit freaky. He's scary. Kat had better watch out...
This chapter is very interesting. The bit at the end with the narrator sticks out because it's the first time you've narrated anything straight out. It would fit better if we were hearing Tyler's thoughts, or reading his online journal. Whta happened to those, anyway? They kinda disappeared a few chapters ago.
Short chapters are fine as long as stuff happens in them. Keep up the good work! I love this story!
Earthsong12 chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
Yay for Kat! She finally told Tyler off. This chapter is a bit short, more soon maybe? Please?
i was a postcard chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
Yay! I like that there was more regular action and dialogue. This Tyler dude...he's totally going to bring a gun to school and shoot everone, isn't he? Dude, he's scary...make him go away! I'd like to see more with Derek...from what little I saw of him (read of him actually) I liked. D
i was a postcard chapter 6 . 2/16/2004
I'm...interested. I LOVE stories that include telephone convos and IM's and stuff...but...without actual narraration, the rest is just sort of like floating in space. I think if you gave this story a little bit more substance (i.e. actually have scenes where they talk and do stuff) then we would learn a lot more about the characters. Just a little constructive criticism! But I like the beginning of this. Creative and FUN! I do NOT like Tyler, though. Would somebody please shoot that obsessive freak? He's like a male cheerleader...*shudders*
Enelya Wood chapter 6 . 2/16/2004
oh its getting really good. I can't wait till you post more. i love how the things that are happening are so ture to real life. love it!
The Darter
Earthsong12 chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
This is really good! I love the way it's told from different points of view, and thoughts and stuff. Please continue!
Enelya Wood chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
oh great now it gets gutsy and jucie. its fantastic i love it. keep it going.
love always
Darcy
Enelya Wood chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
wow Ezz, this is great i can't wait to see what happens to kat next.
love always