Reviews for Dancer
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
some ryhmes seem forced, it tells a story well, but as a poem it is akward
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Not bad, not bad at all ;) You're a very good writer and I suggest you keep at it. I like how all of your pieces fit nicely together and this one's very long and descriptive. Nice work! )
Oh yeah, I'm anti-religion yes _ and don't worry, you're not the only one since there's lots of anti-religion/athiests on this site, it's comforting, hehe.
Jenna xx
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
i like it... its a tad confusing as to whether you jsut wanted the boy as a friend or what... and its cool cuz you get the point of view youd usually hate...
great words and descriptions
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
hehe... I love this poem. I love how it tells such a story. Very great indeed. Don't you hate that...? I know this girl who absolutely HATES my guts because I'm close with these four guys in a local band... all of them who I grew up with! Two of us were in DIAPERS together, one was just getting out of diapers, and the other I met when I was eight or nine! so :P on her! (and I only like one of them as more than a friend... the band guy I told you about before.) so how are things going with your rebel guy? I haven't talked to you in awhile!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
ah, yes the situation put into words ;)
very nice, the examples were very ghostly, very haunting, each of the stanzas had like a determined line of anger edged with sadness, very cool. great work chica, kudos!
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
"All other souls who did not seize their chance,
When the time was right, even though all was there,
They did not risk more than a little glance,
At their love, a golden angel most fair."
I LOVE THAT STANZA! wraps up the poem perfectly! AMAZING MIA! i love it! yes i'm good. doing some plotting for upcoming valentine's day! which also turns out to be sam's birthday! AW! isn't that cute! yeah so that and i've been sick for the past week and a half! finally feeling better though! yup... that's about all that's new with me oh and i can't talk to sam this entire weekend! he's snowboarding in Duluth, MN. :( yeah no fun for me! i miss him! like a lot! i'm so used to talking to him every night it's just wrong. wrong i tell you! but anyhoo... um... yeah... hopefully going to post some more today... wohoo!
Kim