Reviews for Perfected Weapon
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Beautiful, I just love the whole theme of a flower.

.thinking
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow. that's awesome. the positioning and choice of words is great, and the concept really makes you think. in some ways the language feels aggresively masculine and patriarchal, describing the female as some passive creature to be moulded, but something about the beauty of it counters that...great work.
this is britt chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
delicately destructive? let's keep with the haiku theme. I don't know much about haikus, but I do like yours, that is all.
featherlight chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
So sad, but lovely all the same. I liked the second line best.
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
i like your use of language "seropositive petals"...very creative!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Interesting and sad... What does "seropositive" mean, by the way?
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
not poetry? i quiver to think what you term the rest of our work.
lovely lovely lovely. and awesome. i love those stories about court ladies who used sex as a leverage tool for just about everything...things were so much more interesting back then. sigh. i love the word seropositive. yay for creativity, and intelligence. and enough self-degradation. nice to see you back!
lyv
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
MM...another of your flawless haikus. You are correct in saying that a haiku cannot possess foibles; and I assure you yours do not. Lovely, dear, simply lovely. I know a number of people who can learn from this.
YesIAmKanthak chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Another great haiku. The posible uses of sexuality to destroy are too numerous to list. Just look back at history and you may see half.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Seems I'm the only one so far that gets it.
I like it. "seropositive." Like that word. "Perfected weapon." Love it!
-Jessica
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Urgg. Nasty topic.
And also, yes... clever wording and that, nice use of a cliche etc, but I'm personally none too keen on it.
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
It didn't get the message across to me...oh well.
HtW