Reviews for Fallen Angel
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
MORE! I MUST HAVE MORE!
Heth chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Ahhh I read this even though I knew it wasn't finished :( I hope you finish writing it some day. Despite the poor spelling in a lot of chapters and weird tense errors, I've really enjoyed reading it so far.
ds chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
More I love it plz more
DorkExpress chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
Wow... wow. I'm speachless! Great story!
clichelover chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
i am in love with this story! beautifully written! please update and finish it! your fan- clichelover
CrystalizedMoments chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
Oh...My...I LOVE IT. I really like what you have going here. The plot does not seem rushed, and the characters are created with a satisfying depth. The relationship between Feilia and Careilo is a heart strainer. I really adore the ending chapter (14) when he hands her the hand-knitted baby socks. It was touching. Can't wait for more... continue at your own pace mon ami(e). :)
Melting dew chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
hey..! just wanted to tell you that your story is superb, even though there are sOo many mistakes of grammar and tense and what not. as English is my second language, at more than one point you have made me question if your spellings are correct or my own! i am really surprised that even through all that your story has captured my heart..! the emotions are depicted accurately. this is not at all like the riff raff circulating this site, where kidnapping is shown as an adventure..! kidos to you for giving us a chance to live through the experiences which seem realistic..! please update soon..! :)))
Lesumi chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
I wonderfully written story. It's a tearjerker. C;
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
So I'm really loving this story right now, but, you have some serious grammatical and tense errors. Some words you've used are wrong- irresponsive is suppose to be unresponsive and others don't fit your context, plus you have over used words in the same paragraph.

One thing that really annoys me is your tense, is it set in the past or present? I have noticed though that the last few chapters are much improved in all prementioned areas so bravo for that. I suggest that you go back and read over the story and see if you understand what I'm talking about. If you are unsure you can msg me, I'll be happy to assist. I also suggest that you see for a beta to proof read your story, that way they will also be able to point out problem areas.

This review isn't all about telling what I think needs work because as I mention at the beginning, I really love the storyline. I have to say, it was a big unexpected twist when her friend betrayed her, what a cow! The one question that really has me stumped is why did Carielo react to Alexia? Did he love her and now Fi is just a really good mirror image for his misplaced affections? I think that is one area you should try to clarify. All in all, I love it and I can't wait for the next instalment, update soon please!
Miya-chan40 chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
I loved your chapters so far. I liked it so much that I didn't really review for the others...Hahaha. Anyways, I've noticed that you have some errors/mistakes dealing with spelling/grammar types of things. I would love to beta this story if you wouldn't mind and help you to fix these types of things. :)

Miyako
Wicked Neko chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
I'm so damn emotional! You have no idea how many times I burst out crying while reading this. Even now my eyes are puffy and red.

The socks... So freaking cute and touching! The child they never had... ;;_;;

The pain they both went through...

The love they have for each other...

Please update soon! I just know something's gonna happen... I hope it's good. :)
Moonlite Star chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
interesting story you've come up with. looking forward to seeing it finished.
crissy19 chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
loving the story
BloodyGod chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
Fudge u author u made me cry! It was soo good, this chappie!

The plot was so good as well, wah!

Ah their love and their challenges in life, RIP for Klara bitch character;)
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »