Reviews for Fallen Angel
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Of course we can't condone being on the top 10 wanted list, but hey, at least he realizes the disadvantages of a crime life. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
sappyromancelvr chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
This story is quite intriguing. :)

But I was confused before. I though Careilo bedded Alexia and punished Feilia...

Oh well. At least he still cares for her.
iamMontague chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
This is amazing. I'm in love.

I love the idea of it. One small criticism. I know you want to stress the confusion they both feel, and how it's completely out of C's nature to do and feel what he does, but sometimes (especially in the earlier chapters) you mentioned it too much. Sometimes you repeated the same message from 3 lines ago, in different words.

Otherwise, I'm loving the story. Please please don't stop this and finish it!
WickedBeautiful chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
Finally, you have returned! I love this story, keep up the good work. Can't wait for more:D

WLR
Alice Novak chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
rather small chapters. but plentiful and meaningful.

hopefully, the chapters will start coming again soon!

It's an amazing story, and deserves a wonderful end! :)

x
britjust chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
It interesting how in the story he is considered evil, but in all honesty he is a big softy. I could fall for him just like she is, and i wonder what he's going to say about her miscarrying the baby
WickedBeautiful chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Just leaving us hanging like that? THis story is amazing and I can't believe your not updating anymore...please UPDATE soon! Are you dead? OMG, holy crap, please if your not, UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
I can't believe u haven't updated this has been one of the best story's that I've read on here in awhile! And the suspence is killing me! Please I bed u to update and give me another chapter to read... Please! And you should also think about publishing this... I would buy it in a heart beat! Thanks for the wonderful story!
Alice Novak chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
I have nothing to say.

Except that this story is something that I've been hoping to read my whole life yet didn't get around to write it.

I. Am. Utterly. Shocked.

You write so wel! x I am so happy I got around to read it.

I love the personalities of all the characters, you've written them well. Although sometimes there are these minor mistakes that can be corrected. You should get a Beta to edit this story for you, because I can definitely see the possibility.

This story is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and utterly B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Please keep updating! I look forward to the next chapter! XD

Delineations . Alyona
leckie chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
this storys so sad Feilia is due some happness after everything she went thru

cant wait for more x
JustAReader chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
I love how you didnt make this story all nice and non-realistic. I cant stand story in which the supposedly "evil" guys are nice and doesnt harm the main "heroine" character. it just doesnt have a realistic sense to it. i mean it is sad that she got hurt but. well i love the way its going, so keep it up.
ShootMeStaRs chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
That move WAS EVIL! But its ok, more to read next chapter.
stylt chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
wow, this story is so well written that i am just gobsmacked. i read this story when it started quite some time ago and i've been sucked in so deeply...then my computer crashed and i couldn't find this story again :P

today, i found it again and boy am i glad i did. your writing if anything has improved (not that it was even bad to begin with). every chapter really draws me in and the storyline is just so beautifully crafted. this is honestly publishable stuff you've got here and i sincerely hope you don't give up on this amazing story. really anticipating the next chapter!
MadameLeQueen chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
Yeah you are evil D:

This is a freaking great story(:

I'm dying to know the next part XD
Nephilim Familiar chapter 15 . 9/18/2008
I am going to say one thing: DON'T LET THIS BE THE END! I lie this story way to much for this to be the ending (not that it's a good ending I am just in denial :P )

Sincerely Nephilim Familiar