Reviews for Fallen Angel
Verify-me22 chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
Yes, the baby is going to come up!

I thought it might because he said he'd been watching her for all the years she'd been gone.

Update quickly!
Keira chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
Thanks for clearing some stuff up, but I believe you misunderstood my question.

"The bride, Alexia, the only other woman he allowed into his heart beside Feilia."

Careilo had/has feelings for Alexia, correct? Why?

I'd advise you to either expand on that, or leave it out. Its very confusing to hear about someone in love with two different people.

I was wondering whether or not there'd be a happy ending. I know you propably don't want to give anything away, but the prologue is very intriguing and I can't wait to see what happens!
annonymous chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
Greatest story I have read in a while. Keep it up! XD
ski bird chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
ok well i can't wait to find out! did he knit them wanting to having children with her?...

update soon!
Queenjewel44 chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
This is a great story. I can not wait to findout what happens next
Blackangle2011 chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Im looking forward to the next chapter
modern-princesshotmail.com chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love this story, its very written. It was kinda of hard to folow the plot, especially the bit about Alexia. Maybe you could give a little history, and who is HIM? Overall, its excellent! Update soon.
ski bird chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
god u need to update soon! u just cut it off! heartless!hahaha joking.

anyways do update ;)
Queenjewel44 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ok, they are not letting me review the new chap, (chap 11) so i will review here and hope you get it. This story is so great, I am in love with it. I just hope it ends nice. i love happy endings. i hope it is not a evil ending, (like they die or something) but if it is, that will be ok because i know you would have done that for a reason. so anyway please update soon.
verify-me22 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Update again!

I hope Careilo is furious!

Who is Alexia? She may look like Feilia but she doesn't seem as nice a person.
kris89 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
glad you're back.
Blackangle2011 chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
good story. Update soon
leemya chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
WOW! Great story! Hope to read some more soon!
Kizera chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
I've been reading this story for some time now, and i finally got back into it, hurry with some new updates, i can't wait -
heryseshta chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
So far this is a good story. I found it yesterday and just finished the last story today. I have to admit I am enjoying the plot, there are some improvements that could be made though.

There are many little mistakes that could be corrected if you took the time to read through your own chapter before posting it. There are typos galore. In one chapter I even found the same sentance repeated right after I just finished reading it. A good idea is to have someone proof-read it for you and point out little mistakes, that's what my friends and I do. That way if there is something confusing like in the last chapter it can be cleared up, it also prevents typos.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »