Reviews for Walking in Time
CaffineAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow...that's all I can say. Well, that and thanks for all of your reviews ;)
Me :)
Edraith chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
A wonderful story. Rather complex, working on a symbolical level, which I like. There is some really amazing imagery (esp. the start of the second paragraph). The only thing I wondered at: Why is it two girls to start with, not jut one?
I LOVE that last paragraph! It really, really touched me. An impressive story.
Wondering chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You seem to say that you have accepted Christ. But, then you sit in judgement of other people and condemn them - calling them hyprocites and phonies. Isn't the message of Jesus that we should try and treat others as we want them to treat us? Is this how you would want to be treated? You speak so much of your suffering and pain, but what of others? You want kindness and compasion, but are you showing it as well? Just what is it that you want?
Soul-Simplicity chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
wow...such strong meaning...you're a really wonderful writer. I haven't been visiting everybody's stories recently, and I've regretted it as I come and look at all of the new ones you have posted. They're really great. I hope you keep up the good work! **
-peace crystal angels, or kaori chienai...whichever you prefer. **
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
oh! me likes much...very sadmaking though (to steal your word) i think im gonna cry... *sniff* but anyways...this is really good. *hugs* i command thou feelest better!
Getuie chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This is... awesome... Really. I have told you this before, but I'm in wonder at the thought that it must have taken to write this... beautiful!
andreadespot chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This is by far the best story I have read on here so far. I don't know what to say, I don't know how to describe how much I love this. It's so absolutely incredible, and it just flows so naturally and effortlessly. You are truly a talented writer.
(As I read this I though of the title "Timeless," and then I looked to see what the actually title was, for I hadn't read it clearly enough to remember it. You captured time, or the lack thereof, perfectly.)