Reviews for Wild Roses
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Pretty. Very mysterious, but very cool. I'm wondering what caused the godess to become so... 'shocking'. Very nicely written.
Written chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I love this! So beautiful. Well done.
whosyourmegami chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I just re-read this... if i haven't reviewed it before. babe, this story is sexy.
B. Styles chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
: / well...I'll admit you're right, this is a little different from something you or Moni-chan might churn out...with exception of Lady ::cough::
anyway, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a little concerned about the back-story, but I applaud you not starting out with nothing but exposition...yeah, summary narratives are hard.
My main concern is with the reactions of the people to Aoku's power...and how Aoku doesn't seem in total control over it. I'm sure it follows along some prophecy, and it's good that you used a kid instead of some grizzled priest to pick it out : ), but it's still a little strange. Also, I know your dealing with fantasy-physics here, but I don't follow how pure energy can solidify into a metal...maybe I'm being overcritical...it's 9th period after all (I want to go HOME : P ). It just rubs me wrong...i don't know...keep going with this, this isn't enough to satisfy!
-B