Reviews for Conspiracies Apples will take o'er the world!
char milbrett chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
ha ha. Your Conspiracies Apples story was cute. I liked it. Very creative. I was actually looking for an article on how to carve an apple face, since I have a ton of trees and a little bit of time. Thought it might make a great sideline business. Thank you. Char Milbrett
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
haha, funny. . .I'm actually allergic to apples, so I never eat them. Is this a good or bad thing?
giantgeyser chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
haha...ducks...hahaha ::continues laughing until forgets to breathe, then dies:: ha, that was funny.
Le Cheese Ankles chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Note from Pat: Hee hee, apples...Rory look, apples!
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I love your wit!
Wing
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
DYNAMITE MAKES FIRE!
OldJoe chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This is amazing humor at it's finest
Goodnight Goodnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Yay! Exploding ducks!
...You can guess what I'll say about this story if you've read my other reviews.
Dragonitelover chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
yikes! i hope they don't get made at me for having rejected them this year... heh. good arguement! hehee.
dragonitelover
KurenaiDemise chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
*blinks* *mutters* too many scary people on this site...
Senorita Diabla chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
lmao nice. Very good job describing the Evil Overlords. They've already taken Canada, in fact. *suspicious glance* Sh, quiet when you speak of it. They're everywhere! They HEAR YOU, man! Don't give them more ideas!
But yeah, I liked it. Much fun.
"When I'm done with my vegetables, where do I put the wheelchairs?" *snicker*
chochang913
leen02x chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
you are one sad, strange little person. wait, what about the bannanas? what will they do? and coconuts? they don't exactly look fruitish do they? will society start all over again? will there be tomatoe slaves and what if monkeys come back to eat them? WHAT WILL THE WORLD COME TO?
*karri*