Reviews for Alarm Clocks will bring around the Apocolypse!
poetictragedy234 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Heh. This is hilarious. Alarm clocks...i've alway's hated the things. Should have gueesed they were evil.
giantgeyser chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
oh, my, so THAT'S why my alarm clock never seems to go off in the morning! I thought that I was just tachnologically challenged, but now I know the REAL reason behind it. There out to get me...RUN!
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
PLEASE REVIEW, unless you want me to rip off your head and fill your internal organs with GummiBears
You know, other than the whole rip-off-your-head bit (especially since you didn't specify which one), I think my fiance (he's Gummi-obsessed) would enjoy this fate.
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Hahahahahahahaha. i love your stories. they're so... random!
irefusetousethespacebar
OldJoe chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This piece is PURE GOLD!
Natalie18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
this is so wacky it might actually happen! oh no! my alarm clock didn't go off yesterday! it's starting already! ah!
Goodnight Goodnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
But... I do want you to rid off my head and fill my internal organs with GummiBears!
Great story, just like all the other ones of yours I've reviewed.
Dragonitelover chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
ah! ::runs and hides from evil alarm clock:: i could swear my alarm clock does just that. not going off i mean. yew never know, it could happen! good story. -
dragonitelover
canilickthepaintings chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
How True! good that some of us have internal alarm clocks/are insomminacs and can battle the evil alarm clocks!