Reviews for It Once was a Photograph
The Postscript chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Humans making love materalistic. "Every drop of rain that fell and burst,/Silently let out her name." - that line is felt, somewhere, at the bottom of the heart. Keep writing, k.
theangrylibrarian chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow, that was beautiful! I especially like the last two lines. Also thanks for reviewing my poems!
Rocky G chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very sweet poem, I enjoyed reading your work. :)

Rocky
Braveface chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Simply beautiful
Braveface
Todd B. James chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow. It completely embodies that which goes through one's mind when such a tragic occurrance as a breakup happens to someone. Some parallel imagery is in the line "every drop of rain that fell and burst/silently let out her name," in that the rain doubles as the teary sobs that he's letting out in lieu of her departure. The dropping of the photograph also had that effect, in that what was once clear and true is now faded, smudged and gone, and that she dropped it from her life. Very tragic, yet very clear and un-sappy. I like it.
Keep writing!
-T.J.
loulavellena chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
photographs... memories...
pictures stuck in the memory...
anyway...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
sweet! cute! aw!
CandyLand36 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh...that was so beautiful! The imagery was fantastic, especially "every drop of rain that fell and burst silently let out her name." Gorgeous! I loved it!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
You have no idea how many of these poems I can relate to. So unbelievable.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
The first few lines of this kinda confuse me, but it really got to be quite moving and sad. I especially like the last two lines...really powerful.
Timberly Rey chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Wow. That's really good. Great imagery. Good job! Please r/r my stuff, if you can find time.-timberly
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
...I...I honestly am dumbstruck; I am speechless. Why did you wait so long to post anything?