Reviews for Even if I'm Blind
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i LOVE the last line. love it. LOVE IT. that is so beautiful. the idea that you love someone so much that they will always be in your heart, that you will always see them... i love it. i am quoting that...
Elle Morgen chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I can see this scene unfold as though I were watching a film. It envokes the sense of touch to its peak and speaks highly of sincere emotion. I loved it. As a woman, I want a man like that!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That's lovely :)

Can see why it's said to be your best.
darknessblooms chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I can see why this is considered to be one of your best (well maybe that's a lie since I haven't read all your pieces), but it is certainly very good. I like the soft, gentle tone and the feeling of security, of being loved essentially. I love the ending - so sweet.

Just a minor error: "caress you neck" - your
The Postscript chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
The final line is similar to the end of Jane Eyre. It is disappointing the rest of the poem is so strongly focused on rather shallow reasons to love, and finally at the end are two lines dedicated to the truth. Keep writing, k.
mex.chika chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I see why they said it's one of your best.
method acting chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Beautiful. Great imagry I really enjoyed it. *adds to favorites*
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That's very good. The rythem is perfect all the way through till the very end. Good write.

*~Amber~*

P. you for your review
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
beautiful. keep it up.

EB
Luculent Perspicacity chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aw. Reminds me of my own fiancé. As far as poetics though:

A bit simplistic, which may or may not be a compliment, depending on what you were aiming for. The fact that the last two sets of lines rhyme is nice, but it makes me want the rest of it to rhyme as well. Coincidentally, I like those four lines the best. The beginning is sweet, but you don't really get going until those last four lines. Something that throws me a little off would be "hold us close" because generally one does not hold oneself, so it should preferably read "hold you close" which would be right in line with keeping the poem about your lover rather than focussed on the two of you together.
Stassney chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aww ... i wanna guy to feel that way about me

"I need to kiss you deep on your lips,To tell my love to you."

hmm ... beautiful
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Lovely poem. Even a sighted person needs to do all those things to their loved one. so sweet about the last two verses. I've a brother that is blind and I am always describing people's expressions when they are talking to him- to give him a different perspective on how he "views" people. He goes mainly by tone of voice, and listening to their steps or topic. Great job...keep on writing. Great romantic poem, also:)
LonelyPoet chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
well written, i like it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
love poems.. im so antilove.. i cant realy appreciate this poem at the moment, but it is nicely written adn the ending was unexpected and cool
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Heh! A nice one, although I have to admit that it's not as fantastic as it promised to be. Perhaps because it's one of your earlier pieces, and it IS pretty darn good for amateur work.
Not, of course, saying that I'm any better. A lot of my stuff sucks in my opinion. Hee hee hee.
For me, I liked the last 2 lines, not the last 4 as a lot of people say. *grin*