Reviews for God Must Be a Man
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I really liked this one. Long, but worth reading in the end, which I found to be a bit funny. Good work.
Valerie
Princess of Darkness 72 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
women only have to endure all the suffering because men are big babies. :)
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
*chokes with laughter* I am a girl. And I am sort-of-not looking forward to growing up. Okay, I am, but not really. Does that make sense? *shakes head* I never make sense. A sad fact of life.
Ahem. Again, wonderful poem. Wonderful descriptions and comparisms. Wonderful SUBJECT! My awesome history teacher would love this. But as it is, I won't show it to her, so neener neener neener to her. (Oh my God, I've gone insane.)
tofujunky chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Your name truly fits you; you write the most amusing little things. I really enjoyed this one . . . it's disgustingly funny.

"Her breasts become huge, inflated globes"

Good comparison.

"From the time of birth, females are damned./All of this has led to one conclusion./God must be a man."

Damn him! Damn him to hell!
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
However, there is nothing I treasure more than the thought that I can give life.
Women were given more pain because they can bear more pain, because they are stronger. Women are made more emotional because they are closer to God, as being His partner in creating life. We are made deeper, richer, and generally more like Him.
God definitely loves women more than men. I prefer I hard life full of meaning to one that is easy but pointless.
m* Sunflower, anyone?
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I can relate. We kinda get the raw deal, don't we? Great job.
*lime-girl*
x A Beautiful Disaster x chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Well put!
zenni chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
wow- i so agree. God must be a man. i really like this poem, and shall show it to all men who think that women are weak. go you!
frugale chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Infamously true. You expressed very well what many of us think, and are destined to experience.
I'm glad you put an interesting twist at the "giving life is honorable" viewpoint.
Stary Dynamo chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
nice. i like it, kind of pesimistic, but still nice. sometimes you just need to have a little gripe fest. :) keep it up!
bach-player chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
or maybe genderless? i can relate though...
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Wow...amazing..to go through all the hardship you ladies go through in one poem...and you do it so gracefully...great job! I feel bad for women...God damn God...
kalariah chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I'm a girl.. I can SO relate..
zenmeow chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Never have I seen such a profound description of the "fairer sex"... I love it! :-D. One stage after another- drawn with raw detail- and set to motion by a fantastic flow of words! Keep writing!
Othello934 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
You know, you dont really stop to think about this stuff until you see it all collectively.