Reviews for Facta Non Verba
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
I am amused. That's hard to do. Favorite!
MrFlames chapter 10 . 10/30/2005
I hear there's going to be a new reality TV show about this. Except, instead of a reality TV show, it's going to be two monkeys beating each other with toasters. And instead of two monkeys beating each other with toasters, it's going to be the news.

Fox - Where the News Comes First.
Typewriter King chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Admit it, the Miami Herald spawned you in a test tube. At least, they should have. -cellent work there.
No Trust chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Ossum
Mbwun chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Dude... Florida sucks.

You take it in stride, though. That's good. It helps fight the alcoholism. I've found, anyway.
JaveHarron chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Funny chapter here!
No Trust chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
These pieces are by far some of the best things on Fictionpress.
biminator chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
brilliant. as always, this essay was engaging and funny. update soon.
roseleeks chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Brilliant. Dave Barry-esque. :) These essays are hilarious and well-paced. As for hurricanes, we're kind of wussy in Tidewater VA. Our big stories are mostly about Isabel, which was only a Cat. 1 when it passed through. We got out of school for two weeks. But my family got power back first because my dad's a park manager and let the people stay in the mansion on the park. Anyway, you're a great writer, and I feel sorry for those who have to deal with real hurricanes.
biminator chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
one of the most hilarious things I've read in a long time. great job.
Radyn chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
This is exactly why we have to keep Bush...the Clear Skies Act is our last chance of twarting Nature and her evil agents of destruction.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
For me, the hurricanes just means I might get friday after school and I have to look up what the hurricane did to Martinique for French class. HA. Anyway, I find it an interesting coinciddence that you wrote a chapter entitled squirrely wrath when the other day a frind of mine was wearing a tshirt starring Foamy the Squirrel (tm) with the caption "ear my squirrely wrath." Odd. I used to have a pet flying squirrel named Rocky, and he was the bomb until he died. Normal squirrels may suck, but flying squirrels are just totally cool.
No Trust chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
Squirrelstan will RISE!
MrFlames chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
What they never tell you, is that by "nature" they mean "plants." They don't actually mean "nature," because when one thinks of things logically, one will realize that all things are "natural" because nothing can be "unnatural" because natural in the closest sense of the word means pretty much everything. The only things unnatural are god, Santa Clause, and leonard nemoy. And i'm not so sure about Santa Clause.
Mbwun chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Eminem does bear a startling resemblance to an albino ferret...

Speaking of spiders, I just saw a picture of one (two, rather) of the desert-dwelling eight-legged mofos our troops in Iraq are having to deal with. Holy hell, those things are big! I understand now why they shoot them!

Ducks don't wear baseball caps, but they do shit on them.

I too was a Boy Scout (Eagle Scout, actually), and I too remember many an "experience" in the outdoors. Of course, where I live, it was raining during most of them. That was a given, though, so we didn't worry too much about it.

Bummer about the lightning, though. I wouldn't go swimming in the ocean anytime soon.

I remember this one time a squirrel got into the lining of my rain jacket... freaked the hell out of me when I put it on.

I look forward to hurricane rants; this is still the funniest thing on this site.

He Who Walks On All Fours