Reviews for Facta Non Verba
C Shot chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
"We don’t go in for anything unless it’s been made illegal for sale by the Florida legislature"

Like us Minnesotans, our goat being Wisconsin though. Except one year my niegbhor brought some REAL shit home from Montana. Well, they cops came out to their place... since well, with the legal stuff around year, big bright explosions in the sky arent allowed.

The cops politely told them to stop it and took some for their own celbrations.. but even before they were out of the driveway a big green one filled the sky. I'll leave the rest of your story for your imagination.

Funny shit you have going.

-Curtis
C Shot chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Great, funny as hell chapter.

But you're being sued, I made DRoSA (Democratic Republic of Social Anarchist) back in the winter. Hell I even found a few idiots to join it with me.

But can I take a look at your symbol? Mine is lame.

-Curtis
Another Rogue chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
This is the most hilarious thing I read in a while! And now I am even mroe delighted I don't live in Florida.

I thought it was nice to see Americans and Europeans aren't that different after all. People from Florida go to Alabama for their illegal fireworks for the 4th of July, the Dutch go to Belgium for their illegal fireworks for new years eve. Different, yet the same. Although we don't shoot down airplanes, but just blow up the firework factories...
James Jago chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
God, what I wouldn't have given to see THAT!
Strawberri Shake chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
I found this to be highly hilarious. So thats what you Floridians do for fun-blow up things. The heat down there must mess with your heads. Still gotta love the fireworks. That prank sounded really really really funny. The poor pilot LMAO.
Strawberri Shake
Mbwun chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Get your fireworks from 'Bama, huh? For me, it was always the Lummi Indian Reservation. Or the Word of Life Church stand down at the fairgrounds. Somehow, they always had the really good illegal ones. Least till the cops got wise.

But the Lummis... they were untouchable. Oh, the fires we unintentionally set... of course, it was raining, so they were immediately put out.:)

Ah, Washington...

fugiguru chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
"how about them Gay Marriages, huh? Not to sound "heartless," but that's the last you'll ever hear out of me about them."
WHOO! thank you.
"Strange that it was my Catholic friend who found this funny, but I suspect she's a rare exception to the rule."
no... us catholics are satan loving mary-worshippers to the rest of christianity.
wow... this was the funniest thing i've read on here in a long time.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Wow. You're in florida, too? I'm in Tampa :P Fireworks are fun.
James Jago chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
I might have a better idea. Every time the official is elected, they immediately resign, leading to fresh elections with another candidate taking over, forcing the whole ridiculous process to grind to a halt and hopefully collapse. End of problem.
Mbwun chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
I laughed so hard, I caucused myself...

Hmm. The Reformist seems to have a pretty narrow agenda. I suppose it would be a popular one, though.

Poor reporter...

leadlesspencil chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
This is hilarious.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
I would so elect you president.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
id just like to clarify that im reviewing chapter one, not chapter two for reasons i really cant be stuffed explaining - keep in mind i have no logic.
very amusing, exploding whales? not only is that mean but its terribly gross. i dont know whether it actually happened or whether you were just going out on a limb and presuming there was a case like it, but either way, clever elaboration.
72 virgins was it? well, i was terribly close.
good essay, enjoyable and logical in a very extreme sort of way.
kudos!
P:S - thanks muchly for the review :)
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
Mae Govannen.
While not a general believer (I take it one... or two... or so... steps further) I have had my run-ins with friends who feel my soul needs saving. On one occasion, I decided that she was too religious for her own good and set about saving her from hours and hours of wasted time in a life which was already far too short. I suppose that being 11 excuses BOTH of us for our mistake, but the ensuing two weeks of mutual hate was still awkward.
This actually struck more of a chord with me than your columny things USUALLY do... though I still found it hilariously funny. Living on the edge of the bible belt, I know exactlly the kind of people you are refering to... though I have been lucky in not meeting too many who have discovered my lack of religious faith. Not that I deny my athiestic tendencies, I just don't broadcast them much.
I have no clue what topic you'll come up with next, but I'm sure it'll be great fun to read. Post soon!
May the Penguin King watch over thee and aid thee in all thy endeavors. Ahem.
Namarie.
Mbwun chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
Hee hee.

I'm Catholic, and I've accepted already that I'm going to hell. So I might as well have fun with it, right?:)

64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »