Reviews for Facta Non Verba
CW-nerd-12 chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
I thinks it's pontius p-i-l-a-t-e, but I'm not sure. I'm just a loser. I love this story.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
I think you should send them to a local newspaper and see if they'll pick you up as a columnist. Other than that, sign me up for one of those booklets, I'm sure it would make a create coaster, especially if it was laminated. In fact, sign me up for two...or three.
James Jago chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
That interpretation of the phrase 'Jesus loves you' had never before occurred to me. And what's a Klondike Bar, anyway?
CW-nerd-12 chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Wow. Pizzagra, eh? Have you ever looked at vibrator names? My personal favorite is the "Alabama Smoothie." Yeah. Female pleasure stuff is also really freaking wierd.
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
Mae Govannen.
Carnivourous bread... that's actually more insanely OMNivorous... I have no clue where you get your ideas, btu they are really, really fun to read. A whole lot of fun. I adore them. And they are very well written. I am in awe of your writing talent. I hope you post more insane and strange stuff soon!
May thou walk with the grace of the Penguin King. Ahem.
Namarie.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
Yet another excellent addition to your series of humurous essays. Obviously Jago needs to do a bit more research before he decides to go head to head with you over geopolitics. The only problem with this is that sometimes I couldn't figure out who was speaking, yourself or your mind. Or both. Or whatever, I don't care anymore.
Mbwun chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
You completely overlooked the established military supremacy of the Free Penguin Nations, which was clearly established by the annexation of Cape Cod during the Mackerel Insurrection. And if they renew their old alliance with the belugas...

He Who Walks On All Fours
fugiguru chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
"Balancing these are the folks who believe Pizzagra will be our ultimate doom (Their argument involves something about Ted Kennedy, invading aliens, and a secret Indian casino in the Pentagon)."
hee hee...
James Jago chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
No I bloody well am not!
Fantastic stuff. I can hardly type for laughing!
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Is this serious? I mean the pizzagra part? I only ask because I'm surprised something like it isn't already out on the market.
g21lto chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Hilarious. I must say this is one of the most ingenious national security proposals I've heard of.
No Trust chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
You are destined for greatness or something.
Mbwun chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Great lengths... hee hee...

I'm an oyster man myself, but Pizzagra sounds fun.

And I've been to that Indian casino-it's not that bad.

He Who Walks On All Fours
Nemen chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Great stuff, all three chapters. Keep writting, we all need the laughs.

"May the penguins bless you"

What he said!
James Jago chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
There isn't a branch of Iceland's within twenty miles of my house. Bugger.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »