Reviews for Gris Gris Man
dudewhojust stopped by chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I stumbled across this by completely random coincidence, and there are 2 things I have to recommend to you.

1. Proofread your work

2. Have someone else proofread your work.

You'd be amazed how spelling and grammar errors will immediately convince someone that what they are reading is garbage.

steel pipe, not steal pipe, and it happens more than once.

Alley, not ally. An ally is the opposite of a foe.

"A blood of the red liquid was forming around the body of one of the men"

I'm pretty sure you meant a "pool of the red liquid"

That's just for starters. You really should ask for constructive criticism before you post this.
Tessabe chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
well, I just checked your profile so I could add you to my favorite author list and I found this little gem, great story and now I have to add it to my favorites too, oh well. Now I have 4 of your stories on my list.
Peachez 24 chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
Ah, faerie... I have the slightest feeling I know what one, though I maybe wrong. But anyway, onto the main idea... I never thought of that, Death going after Ava that is. Quite the possibility. Him being someone he wouldn't want to remember is something I think most people overlooked, though perfectly possible, and maybe even probable. Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Josee Poesee chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
poor schmuck! and shes a faerie? crepy... Is death coming back soon? It'd be cool for him and Ava to have achat
*~* Dy ~**
Peachez 24 chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
*laughs* Well that was a light note. I'm assuming that Corrigan is a werewolf? Just a guess. And if it's her new tail, than no I dun think he'd have a problem with walking in on that. Keep writing and update soon!
Josee Poesee chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
OO what is that woman? great chapter!
*~* Dy *~*
Peachez 24 chapter 4 . 2/18/2004
Now that would just creep me out. Having Death on my tail... literally. Well at least one thing's for sure, no one did this on purpose. That's a bit of a problem in the "determining how" department though isn't it? -_-; Looks like he's just gonna have to piece it together himself, and before Death comes back. Or would that be cracks down? *shrugs* Either way. It still leaves finding out what happened. Maybe the news papers have something, maybe a missing persons report? I could guess all night, so... keep writing and update soon!
Aetis chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Great story. I usually don't like zombie stories, but this one is very interesting. So, if someone were to take away his Gris Gris, he'd die...uh...again, right?
anyway, keep it up. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Josee Poesee chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Ohh.. death eh? swet! lol great story cant wait for mor!e
Sake-chan chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
This is an interesting new story. I'm really curious about who this guy was and why he is the way he is. Will any of your other characters be making an appearance in this, or is this one separate?
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
That would definitely freak me out though I don't think that I'd be that forceful when I saw her. Than again I haven't been shot and just looked at the hole. Hm... there's still so many things she and her grandmother could be. Though I think somehow the "protective" nature of the grisgris might have something to do with his impulses. So many more questions but, keep writing and update soon!
Peachez 24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
- Welcome... just stating what everyone's thinking.
Hm... So... the Grisgris has nothing to do with him being like this. Or, does it? And what changed in him? Did someone raise him like an animator or Voodoo preistess? So many questions... Keep writing and update soon!
Peachez -~
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
That's quite the intriguing idea and starting. I'd love to find out more about his "mysterious" acts of heroism. Though I'm sure that's to come. Along with maybe some of his past or controller. The whole Grisgris thing's pretty neat. Keep writing and update soon!
Peachez -~
Oh almost forgot... YAY! *grins* Love the idea of getting to read more of the others. And as for the whole pausing thing, *shrugs* everyone does it, we love ya so it dun matter, we can wait.