Reviews for A Little Song
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey, this is good! Rather creepy! A tad clichéd, mind, but who am I to say that? lol

(Oh and on that note I'll be updating my stories very very soon!)

You wanted suggestions for a better title. How about, "All Alone"? Or even, "Pretty Girl in a Big Old Mansion". Nah, I'm joking about the latter.

Anyways, I enjoyed reading this. Well done.
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This was great! The ending was the best part i have to say. It's an ironic ending that makes you laugh "HA HA"
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Got quite creepy towards the middle there. dreams are so wierd, aren't they? I did enjoy it, though I think you rushed the beginning just a little. you had so much deatil i the middle it seemed lopsided wihtout more at the beginning.

the 'she' should not be capitolized. Your grammar was pretty good beside this, but you need to watch out when it comes to quotations.

"considering she was a model and never really did run"...actually, how do models get to be that skinny if not through exercise...which requires running right? ;)

keep writing!
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Scary! *Lip wobbles* Well written though! It's very good. Keep writing!
Jocelyne chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Okay... so I think I'm going to have nightmares. Good grief this is creepy.

And I'm all alone.

Ah!

Reminds me of The Ring/Gollum all in one.
Black and Silver Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Creepy story, I like it alot. hm...a title? Well, I think the one you have right now works, not every horror story has to have a 'creepy' title, let there be some oxymorons and stuff, a horror story with a happy title, what fun!
SeventhBell Astarael chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
i'll try to think of a title for ya im not a very good title person
i love this story its a horror one and i like those im adding you to my favorites list update soon! :)
phinney chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
crepy! but it's a good story, galeng mo pala mag sulat ah! um... is bloodchild89 nikki wong? same style magwrite eh, haha, just wondering, ok, ciao. i guess di toh review, just a comment or somethng, watever.Ü
delete or remove this account chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. omg the end made me laugh like i haven't in a while. i duno if it was supposed to be funny, but it was. i really really really liked it. very nice. by the way, thanks for reviewing one of my poems!
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
DAG! You've stopped coming to Fiction Press? That sucks... Anyway, this was a very creepy story, and I like it because my sister's name is Tara. Heh. I'm glad Mincy's not really dead (yet) because I'm a cat fan. I have eight of them (but it wasn't my decision, so...). Good job, amethyst! Looking forward to more Frozen Heart, if you ever get out of writer's block for that story.
'Slayer
rufflesia chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Maica-fufflesia are now one but anyway, I've been having more dreams than the usual ones and I'm now intrepeting them. It ttok me weks to complete the other one. Anyway, it's good!
Vegiti242 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
THAT was so scary. A better title would be When Songs Come Back to Haunt You.
Fantwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Um about the title, yea you should change it, tho i don't know to what xD It sounds more cheerful than scary.
By the way...that story was creepy I hope i don't think about it at night...dun dun dun...too bad i had to read it at 9:20 *looks around*
Shade2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Hee hee hee! That was hilarious! *collapses* The thought of a little kid walking around singing that is just funny to me. This was pretty good.
QueenRemge13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Whoa, that was, well that was freaky. I am really happy that my dreams don't come true or . . . well I'd be a REALLY dead girl. Great job, keep writing!
QR
P.S.
'Little dead girl' maybe?