Reviews for Pretty Bastard
babypig chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
You think you can fool me with your big words that intertwine with little ones that make funny combinations!
you dont fool me!
hahahahaha
i will beat you!
lol
jk
great poem!
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Ah, but I simply adore your arrogant disdain of all those miserable human beings (including myself) that are hopelessly lower intellectually than yourself.
I also happen to like this poem. And your vocabulary. I like reading the poem and then re-reading it, and then re-re-reading it, and then finally realizing what it is actually about. In my humble opinion, this is a very intricate piece of work. It makes me wonder about the actual essence of mind of the author.
You did well. Congratulations.
-Rick
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Very nice... I enjoyed this. Nice word choice!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Oh, lovely. I love the formatting. And your vocab. And the substance. sigh.
I do my single space/html in notepad. its easy, and it uploads the same every time. just make sure to use after every line or it'll look like one huge long string.
lyv
koruneko chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
oh that was good. well written
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Intriguing with a wonderful throw away style of language that seems nonsensical in places and very deep and underlying in others.
Unpersuasive blatancy
Serperately adverbial
Just waiting
For your irrelevance
Isn't your metaphase
Producing split ends.
This says so much more than it first appears; and is my favourite section of this verse.
To utilise line spacing and bold italics.
Set up your work before posting in Web Design View of Word.(assuming your using "Microsoft Office", then format as you normally do; of course saving the work as HTML. This should do the trick and enable you to space as you normally would a Word doc.
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
kool flow of emotions in this poem i like it very much and its got so much reality in it one cannot think of this is tottaly awsome what more can i say its great i like it