Reviews for Wait For It
toffeema chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was short and sweet - just the way I like them! You are a wonderful writer, and missed here on FP. :)
porcelainstars chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like how easy it is to read this story. Just like your other stories. It's a good read. :)
lrstar123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I thought this was a really cute one-shot! The female character Lisa seemed interesting intense and funny, not an easy feat to achieve considering the limited word count. The main character was likeable and endearing, so in the end I really wanted him to succeed with Lisa! I would've loved to have known what happened after the kiss, but I guess it's a good thing you left it at a cliff-hanger at the end, made it more exciting! thanks for the great story :)
Odalisquia chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story.

While I have to admit that, being a die-hard romantic, I am really sad that we'll never know whether John was rejected or not, I like how open the ending is. It leaves plenty of room for the reader to make up their own ending.

(Mine involved fluff and happiness.)

Anyway, I also liked how the story was told from a guy's POV, and it didn't just sound like a girl named John-the narrator was actually believable as a male.

In conclusion, great oneshot :)
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You really have a knack for coming up with the most hilarious ideas. I'm envious. But good job. Your stories never fail to make me laugh nor do they fail to brighten up my days.

Thanks
Poignant Eejit chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love it the way it is.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aww, not fair. you stopped it when the good stuff started.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Simple. I like it. Especially the ending.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was really good. Not loaded... yet filled with all of John's thoughts.

Lovely.

Sukanya
Sofie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Yum, yum. I loved it. Freaking genius, that's what you are! I loved it. Hmm, I don't even care about Lisa much, but she better not break his heart.
RandomSoySauceMonster chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was a really good story. I liked how you ended it. The ending fits the story. Great writing :)
Boo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
haha, that is great:)
tbng chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aw, this story was so cute! It made me have little fuzzies inside. Not only that, but your writing style really makes it work! :)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Cute story. It definitely entertained me. Nice work.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a wonderful summer and a brilliant day.

Twilight Starr
Kjersti chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw! Me likes it. :) Good, cozy stuff. They were so cute.