Reviews for A Cut
Morgan1234 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
great poem...i have been slitting for awhile...but i don't anymore because i relised it doesn't do anything...i mean it takes your mind of things for a while but then it all comes back and hits you harder.
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
wow. i know how that goes. this is a very great poem i like it a lot.
Fabala33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I know the feeling... good poem as always. Cutting doesn't help, it just adds more and drags you down further into the black hole of depression.
flowerthief chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
True, very true. The last stanza made me go "aw." Cute, in a kinda sad way. I like your poems!
AC
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i've gone through this w/ an acquaintance of mine. im sure she is a fake cutter, but i tried 2 tell her that it isnt the way, and she wouldnt listen. it made me so angry cuz i kn what im talking about. anyways, this a great poem. i hope yur friend sees that u care so much.
Kiyoe chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
that was really sad. it too used to cut myself and my heart goes out to you and your friend. i just wnat her to know that she isn't alone and there is a lot left to live for, even if it is just the thought of the future. thank you
Dark-Poetess chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
woah...that poem hit me hard. Ironic on its date...yesturday i started cutting, and i was stupid because they're drawing on my arms that i can't hide forever! and i've been so scared and that poem hit me hard. It makes me think. :) but i love how you appricaite your friend so much, it's a great poem that i hope you showed to her.