Reviews for Bored? Come to Sp!
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
_

yayayayyayayaay!

What's wrong with lightbulbs? I like lightbulbs... you never told me what the 3rd punishment for the 3rd type of offense was, though...

Me? I'm a toothpick person myself... anyhow, must dash, ov wa.!
Mithril-Moony chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
lol, funny story. kinda weird...but it's still funny.
Triden chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
lol, it's so stupid, it's funny! :D

Triden
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
LOL- an ode to erasers..I wonder if I'd get extra credit if I brought one in for math? hm...or would the pencil god strike me down for not having it named eraser the 500th? You never know...you never know...those vengeful cheesecake goddess could be cohorts with the eraser...I loved it! (as you can tell:)) Awesome little piece...merci for brightening for me! A big plus on Monday! Great, great!
T0rtur3d Arti5t chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
ROTFLMAO!YOU HAVE THE SAME HUMOUR AS ME!AMAZING!lol - luv it!
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
added to fav stories!
Ivy Orion chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I love this! Its so STUPID! (Please don't take that wrong.) I really really really enjoyed reading that!
Frank the Turkey chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is a funny story. I think I’ve reviewed it before. My sister is making me do it again. I think you would like her.
alisa chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I know that you know this but while reading this i was laughing hysterically but what else is new for me? This was really weird but funny so yay.
Roxy2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
wow that was crazy! in a good way!
very cleverly writen and an interesting insight into ur imagination! ok thats enough of me sounding intelligent for 2day-i though it was very funny
genius!
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hehehehe...FUNNY!:P Anywho, even though I've seen it before it was still funny!:P
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
*bounces* THIS IS SO FUNNY!
*falls off her chair and rolls on the floor laughing her head off*
*realises that this is very hard to do whilst attempting to type*
I LOVE IT! GO THE ERASERS!
*goes back to rolling on the floor laughing her head off*
Karasu
polkadot ladybug chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
lol, I LOVED this! Totally awsome, I wish i lived on your planet. Would I be allowed to serve the third hair spray god? That would be so cool! lol, good job ;)
Candy-yum-yum chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
that was the funnyest piece of poo i've ever read. you have something wierd going on in your head, but whatever it is, it makes you a geniouse.
-candy yum yum
Cliche Girl Fo'evahhhhh chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
ME WUVS THIS STORY! That's why I started my review rampage with this one. You told me to review your stories-now you must pay the price! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hugs and kisses,