Reviews for Immortal Beloved
monkeywafflezzz chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I like the format, and I've read over some of your poems and I really like your choice of words. This piece might be my favorite though, since it seems concrete, complete and clearly thought out. It's perfect.

And I'd like to thank you for the review. I'd hate to do it here, but since you didn't provide an e-mail address, I'll just address it here. I think you misunderstand my intentions in my poem.. If you refer back to it, you might see that there is some irony in the title I chose ("Small Talk"). There is nothing "small" about what the speaker says in the end, you see..
Manju chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
heh, nice.
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
cool ure an evanesence fan me too i love hello and haunted great poem
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow. Heartbreaking. I love this one, a kind of poetic letter, almost like a final note. Ahh, amore, why does it haunt us so?
P.Lin chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I love the "Dear _" poems. And, yup, you caught me, I don't have 17 sylls in my poems..I messed up in my haikus recently..I thought it was 7-5-7 but it's 5-7-5 . Oh..well..my bad..I'm so sorry if it bugged you It's some kind of poetry.. You have a very nice poem..I was trying to figure out which poem is yours, and which one is your latest work. Your page is very original but it's also very confusing.
ANGST LOL chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
That's so sad ;_; ...
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Very nice little letter type story. I enjoyed it nad I feel the emotion behind your words!