Reviews for More things i know but wish i didn't!
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
oh, I like the penguin idea!

If you like flying monkeys you should move to Oz.

Oh, and I forgot to say in my other reviews, what happened to conspiracy theories 1, 2, and 4? I want to see them!
Pretty Peaceful chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
its so not awful! this is excellnt, i love it!hooray!
giantgeyser chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hehe...very random...I like randomness!
RurouniMarion chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
lemons? LOL! THIS IS FUNNY! like all of your other stuff, mind you. i really like it, so i'm not flaming you, although fire is god... *watches the candle*
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Diet Coke tastes like crap.
Too true.
I wish penguins were completely silver, all over
Hm...that'd look cool. A mite blinding, but cool.
OldJoe chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
DIet Coke like crap...SO true, so true. The original s the best, as we all know. Funny thing, I actually had a dream about drowning in oceans of diet coke before reading this...How strange...
Lee Jot chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Monkeys do have wings, didn't you ever see The Wizard Of Oz? all your stuff is great dude
KenshinKit chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
...you are so right...THAT INFO IS SO USELESS! kewl... nobody but somebody as stupid as me would want to know that.
Goodnight Goodnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
*eats a truckload of almonds* Yummy.
Funny funny funny!
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
that was the most awful thing i've ever read. in fact, i'm now suing you for pain and suffering...
...well, you said flame away. lol.
andreadespot chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
well, this isn't a story or anything, but the facts are very interesting, i didn't know them. and what you wish is interesting as well, you sound artistic and like you could actually write good stories and poems.
Nathan K chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Um...Funny I guess, I liked the lemons
CrystalDreamz chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
another great hilarious piece of work. don't worry, i don't flame. ever. unless at midnight and someone pisses me off. anyways. MORE! lolz.
Andr0 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
haha, that was cool. But you said flame away, so...
THAT WAS HORRIBLE! GOD, IT SUCKED!
I didn't mean that tho... lol.
PS: You should write r/r BEFORE ur story not at the end, coz they've already read it! lol