Reviews for From Two Universes
Dead Deactivated chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
:D
Feerrett chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Oh. I love this story. You rule. XD I think that Jake is annoying, but then again...the kind of guy I'd end up hanging out with. Isn't that odd? Pht, I end up hanging out with a guy just like him...and actually ended up dating a guy like him. Geebus, my boy is so freaking annoying sometimes. XD He's the biggest smartass in the world, but I love him for some reason or another. XD Althought, I liked him at first...but then again, he was really sweet at first. He didn't turn into a smart ass until a year later. Bwahaha.

You're an amazing writer! DO CONTINUE!
happy chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
I absolutely LOVE this! You have to continue!

I seriously need to know what happens next.. hehe :D

p.s. I really like the way you're presenting your story (it reminds me of Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" - which was a really good book if you don't know it)

Anyways, I'll be waiting here for your review, so please do hurry it up! ;)
psychedelic mishap chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
it has been so long since i've been here. whe.

and i read it! mmhm. right now, my mind's not functining so well for an excellent review with all the right stuff to say. so. i'll just say, it's awesome you updated! [albeit a while ago...] and yeah. jake. D
icedfaerie chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Aw that was so nice of Liz. It was so cute, if I were her, I'd just have pushed jake off the bed...but well I'm not Liz. Great chapter! It was really cute...the Liz and Jake action...too bad they weren't making out...lol, just joking. I can't wait until the next chapter.
bluz chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
i absolutely have no problem with you using that phrase in your story.

About your satisfaction with the story, if you think about it, no one will alway be happy with what thay have written, they may be okay with it, but i think there some parts that they really don't enjoy reading. Well in my opinion n e ways.

And in my opinion, i think this story is great. I love how it's not off the bat. Like, from the beginning there's a mutal hate . . . , more like dislike since deep, deep down with the grounds of the earth the care for one another. What i'm trying to say is that, you don't see one secretly in love with the other.

So yea, can't wait til the next chapter.
writtenreality chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Oh man, I don't know where you find the time to write. Now I feel like I should write. Maybe I will. Ha, Nat, you're my inspiration! Woohoo!Ahem. Uh, story wise :D Heehee, cracked up. Oh, you're a funny one, fo' shizzle. Top stuff, old chap. Toodles!xoxox
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
really good! a big over the top, but it just makes the story humourous and fun to read. Keep the good work up and update soon!
Sammi13u chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Author girl finally desides to come back from the dead, sike sike. lol. but yay FINALLY... been wondering where you are and all that.

So Jake finally moved in right, about time, lol. and a big party too, I don't see Liz as the girl to party, she seems more like this girl in a big t-shirt and watching chick flicks. I love chick flicks, even though I have come to realized I will not have any sort of cliche as my girl. But, hey a girl could dream right?

SO I was thinking, Jake would be all over the girls, and the opposite. but I did sorta guess that they would be together, and he stole her bed that damn bastard. I would have thought liz would kick him onto the floor. But poor girl, in the couch. not so comfy... and the girl is seriously psychotic.

but hey atleast she's not normal, because well... let's just say she's interesting.

update soon!
The Light of Earendil chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Hahahaha that chapter was hilarious. YOU WRITE TOO SMART. Lol, your language was amazing, Liz is so cool, and I love Jake. I hate arogance but at the same time I can't help but finding it somewhat attractive in a boy, especially if it is all joke-like. Great with the character development for Liz, because we really see her feelings and past and stuff. I hope to see more of that with Jake :) Keep up the great work and update soon soon soon!
psychedlic mishap chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
and voila. i found one mistake! MUAHAH whee. but lol. onto the chapter: awesome. really. jake is so awsome. cold, heartless, but still so hott. D i'm so glad that you finally got this out, i kinda lost hope. working on mine? hmm...hum. yes. if you say so. remember what i said about me changing the story and NOT revolving it around you? there there. write heaps more these hols, you got plenty of time! so go! happy holidays, mwa!
bluz chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
I like this story. Yet Jake is a 3rd dregree jerk, and Liz have issue, which i find quite enjoyable. So i can't wait til the next chapter.
lucy chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
I think I like this chapter the most! Jake is really, cynical isn't he? I think you were spot on in getting into a guy's mind, that sounds so much like my brother, lol.

I like your rewritten work alot more as well! It gets a bit confusing, but I love this story!

Update soon! please!
Stick chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Natty, dear! Biatch! Love the new chapter! The editing was sublime, I haven't seen anything like it before! Dahling, you MUST give me your editor's number, they are absolutely gorgeous at editing, really, you are quite lucky to have found such a catch! Well, must dash, I must attend to my tea party. Oh, DO drop by some time, I'd be delighted to see you again and discuss your briliant new chapter. Keep me posted, yes? Very good, then, toodle-oo!
Accidentally on Purpose chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Yay! An update! *does a happy dance which is like a snow dance but different*

It was really good and long. I like the in-depth descriptions of Jake's character. It's funny how he can seem so evil and yet be so nice to Matt. And he keeps obsessing about Liz...

Poor Matt. "she touched my hand" aw...

Can't wait for the next update!
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »