Reviews for Darkness
BlackFeatherLintu chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
I just reread this and am amazed at your skill. Seriously, it's evident that you've grown as a writer. This chapter and the one before it are amazing. I wish you would finish this so I can read the rest, (as well as others.) Please update- I know you're busy, but since you have at least a portion already written, will you update, even if it's just a small one?
Spazed chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Well, ya know I love it, but soon, I... all my reviews and I will be gone. As a matter of fact, tomorrow they will be. I just... don't seem to fit either place. or here but you do.*weak smile* and you're a awesome writer, but let's face it. My writting skill doesn't stand out like shanejayvell or evil_sick_ cow... or devilurd or even yourts or even my own kid sister's and she only posts one slow chapter at a time but yet... they resepct her and encourge her to write on. I just don't get that, and frankly, I don't want it. Not like this... but your reviews will always be preacious to me and they helped in a long run, so keep writting and bye. I luv ya, luv your wirtting and I just hope no one will shame you to the protals of hell, like they did me. I'm sick and tired of putting up with it. This goes for too... but like I said, luv ya, and just do what you do b/c beleive it or not... you got a lot of people who love your work and respect it.
Penny so Pretty chapter 11 . 12/16/2004
i miss limerick! wah! :.(

wah
Penny so Pretty chapter 10 . 12/16/2004
you suck! gr... you have 80 freakin reviews! i have like 9! gr... but good jeorbb...

-odshgoieargjfbgvhbv nbc (too pissed to write name)
Penny so Pretty chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
hey glitch chan! maer! it's biss by the way... great chappy! you just made a few mistakes in grammar n shtuff but who gives a crap? like that girl that got on my case bout my fic even though she's never written one she's only been on FP 4 like three months... gr! cant wait till after holiday break! 2nd semester's gonna rock!

-1vita1mundusmultisomnium
Limerick chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
ANIMAZEMENT! YAY!
Ok, srry. That was a great chapter, so glad you updated! Bkleiigghh! Please update sooner, whats gonna happen?
o.O
shinco chapter 12 . 8/6/2004
I liked it bunches! The kiss may have come a little too fast, but it was still FANTASTICAL! It's becoming SUCH a COOL story, it's AMAZING! Keep on a writin' girl! It's gonna be MARVELOUS! _
Liongirl09 chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
Hey girl! What's up? Yeah, I know. U.C.A. Team has not been updated. But what can I say? I have a major, I mean MAJOR writter's block. And don't think I'm enjoying any mintute of it! AS for your chapter, I just understood 12 more points to Jade's life. Sorry I haven't talked to you. End of the year, very hectic and slow. Keeping me busy, so sorry. And if you have the slightest suggestion for U.C.A. Team, but all means, tell me. I have no ideas, my head is blank. Nothing is in there and I feel it grow stronger everyday. I think I'm... losing my passion for writting. Litterly. I don't want that happen. I love to write, but for the last 3 months, I taken down 5 stories, delted sixteen fanfic's, and ripped up most of my anime drawings. I regert doing that. But I was frusrated! And still am. Anyway, keep it up, okay?- Do it for poor old me, k?
Infamous Writer chapter 11 . 5/7/2004
Good job! I admired how you used such great descriptions of everything. I hope this will be updated soon!
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
Very good! I'm glad that Tristan's found a friend. I think it's cool that Alex has the ears of a tiger. Who's the man? Well, I'd guess I'd better read on and find out, hadn't I? Sadly, I can't tonight. Keep up the good work!
~Lor
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Interesting chapter! Keep up the good work!
~Lor
shinco chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
THAT WAS TOTALLY COOL! I LOVED THE WAY YOU SET THAT UP! COULDN'T A BEEN BETTER! WAY COOL! Can't wait til the next chapter!
Limerick chapter 11 . 4/27/2004
"will u remember the dress I wore, will you remember the pain.. will u remember the things that we swore, i will just luv u in vain..."
great chappy! I feel srry 4 Jade! :(
Spazed chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
I liked this version better. Keep it up cause I'm curious!-
My other saying remains... nothing had better happen to Jade or else!
shinco chapter 10 . 4/25/2004
GOSH, THAT MUSTA HURT! I'll bet Jade's gonna have a BIG bruise after that punch! YOW! GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY MORE AND MORE THE MORE I READ IT!
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »