Reviews for Hope
angelicdust chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
hm... intresting way how u put it ... great wrk!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
2nd better
myno chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
I like the second one better, just because it seemed somehow more refined and mature. Great poem, and I'd appreciate reviews if you feel like reading some of my stuff.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I really like it when people write hopeful poetry. It's reassuring that not all people want to kill themself or cause bodily harm. This poem is pretty good in they way that it gives a current situation- one of loneliness and stress, and then hope shines through. Very well done.
Crelian2202 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
First comment was that the and on the last line of the first part should have been removed, but without it the second part doesn't sound right. Second comment was make the first line of the third stanza just still, but the but adds a bit to the piece, so after much thought I decided that nothing really needs to be changed, Great job.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This is wonderfully written; with a sense of sincerity and heartfelt emotion, most likely often hidden.
There is an essence of perfection here.
Keep Writing!
Check out some of mine if you like;
"Nomad" "Salvation" "Covet" "Sandman" or "Wasteland" are pieces I think you may like. See what you think, I'd value your opinion.