Reviews for By the Oceanside
DeadPostman chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I liked it.

A lot of good description. But the lines kind of seemed to stretch on. But they are good lines.

I'm sure others will read them and be fasinated. I kind of lost interest. Yet, I read all the way through.

Maybe if the lines were seperated a bit more, not all bunched up. I know, that may seem kind of pointless, but it really does help people keep interest.

Good, nonetheless.
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I absolutely loved it!

I might add some minor comments and some corrections.

"...stopping A (at?)the edge of one shallow..."

"It's beautiful... Isn't it?" (he said/she said)

The reason I suggest this is because I didn't have a clue who started the dialogue. Earlier the girl answered 'thanks' and then you skipped a line to add a paragraph. If the paragraph had been after her dialogue then you probably wouldn't need the 'he said'.

"The sunset you mean?"

"Yes."

"It's magnificent." Her voice was unsteady. Opening her mouth to say more, but the words froze in mid-air and came out in complete silence. The person beside her cleared his throat, seemingly as lost for words as she was. After a long while, he finally broke the silence by saying.
archived chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was really cool. The ocean/love theme is common, but you add sincerity and good description to the mix. I especially like the first part, where the girl is comparing her life to the sea. Nice work.

-L-

P.S. Thanx for the review!
becomings chapter 1 . 2/19/2005

(how interesting of a review.)
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow this is so beautifully written! I love the calm tone of this, and how the language is quite poetic too. So sweet at the end, and I'm so glad that the girl ended up feeling better. And when they look into each other's eyes, wow it's no nice! Also i love how vivid the images were, and I could really picture it well in my head.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This had quite a sweet...yet calm feeling. Like when I drew pictures in my head the pictures...were a little faded...and little foggy. But it was nice...very peaceful.
Rikaura chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
J.! That's so beautiful! :o I didn't know you could write that good. :P
Wow! This story is soo full of desire, warmth and light, and so many other bright emotions... Plus, it's really relaxing! :)
It's truly one of your best works! I give it 5/5 stars! ;) keep writing!
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow that was utterly breathtaking. Maybe a bit too sugary sweet but it's still good. I can't help but marvel at the beauty you have created here. You painted a fantastic picture for me. Bit more description about the characters, however, might have been nice. Great job.
ay chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
his not by the oceanside his by your side
A Chroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I like it...it gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it? It inspires really beautiful mental pictures. I love it!
Agathy chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hey there! Sorry it took me so long to read some of your stuff...I usually return signed reviews within a few days, but I've been a bit overwhelmed with work lately. Anyway, this was a really sweet read. You're a very descriptive writer, and although I myself hate writing descriptions, I admire those who can. You didn't have to name any of the characters to produce feeling, really wonderful feeling. This is the kind of little story that makes people feel warm and fuzzy and gushy inside...heh, please keep writing!
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
and so, i finally review: I love the feeling not to mention the sentence structure in this one. nice work0)
Wilshire chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Hey,
Thanks for the reveiw. This story made me so happy I had to reveiw. (It is odd for me to reveiw that no one dies in)
Wilshire,
WHYamIhere chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
wu...
as sweet as sugar
hA...
plz forgive me..._""
dragonboy3611 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I liked this story. It reminds me of dreams and good things, but than I am reminded of reality :(.