Reviews for By the Oceanside
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
This story gave me beautiful images, and each adjective is so pure, so beautiful, I dunno how else to decribe it. wel done.
Funu chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Nice job! Once again, I liked your subtle use of metric prose, I think it makes the reader stuck on the piece. Good job! Just one suggestion...try and fix the capilization and grammar errors, though few, it would help. Keep writing! Post soon!
Eckrice chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
in her heart, a light still shone.
I likes it. This is a pretty nice little story. I like your adjectives. Your diction was splendid.
Keep writin
-Eckrice
Rozovian G chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wonderful. I know I picture things in my head when I read, most people do, but this story gave a more clear picture than most others. One of my weaknessess, I can't write this sort of stuff (at least not without a meteorite that crashes into the ocean, or some monster floating ashore...), but you got what it takes for it.
Some of the words weren't among the easiest for someone who doesn't speak english as a native language, but through the context, they explain themselves. It was slightly diffuse at the end, too. But the story works as a whole. Good job!
katierose07 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
just three words: couldn't be better!
aiur chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
you'll take ANY comment? okay here's mine: this was really really well done! great combination of dialogue, thoughts, and personal reflections ... AND you ended it really sweetly, too, withOUT all the fluff that usually ends these things. D awesome job with this i really really like!
k8