Reviews for Fox o' Nine
KirstenE chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I hate to admit that I don't really understand this one. XD

Hm...The first thing I thought of was that Pokemon that has nine tails. In fact, I think it was called a Ninetails. I don't remember, it's been ages since I've paid attention to those things.

Well, even if I don't understand it, I do like the poem for the words itself. It's a shame (on my part, nothing against your work) that I can't go any deeper than that.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
awesome job, the 3rd and 4th line reminds me of stuff I've read from 'da vinci code', very poetic. oh what am I saying, it is a poetry after all...it's great though, unique.
review me if you're free!
summerdazed
lynx wings chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Nice. Loved the "blood now ink" line.
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
...I love that poem...the words you used, the ideas...all great...Great...Great poem
FireFoxCP chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Interesting, it paints such vivid pictures yet leaves so much open to the imagination. That's not an easy balance to pull off. Nicely done!
Kaosz chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I lik ethis poem, it has several meanings, to be taken at will... It seems to intrest the body, and the mind, as one.. WHich is not easy to do in this day, with so many things directed towards certain standards, this poem sort of transcends the particular topic, to engross more than just the pleasure of pain, but the pain of pleasure, i read it twice, and there is still things that "jump" out to me.