Reviews for Narcissistic
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
ooh. very nice. and it is a little relatable.
Kowski chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
whoa. short, blunt, and to the point. i like it!
great rhyming, it didn't sound too forced. Thanks for the review!
Pearl chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
beautiful...
Louis the Rogue chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I don't like giving bad reviews so I'll just be as objective with this one as I can; I think that while it fails to capture an intended emotion it is a perfect example of the mindset of many of today's youth. Your poem serves as a definite social statement and should not be ignored or brushed aside. Thank you for sharing your words.
Cookie. D chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow, you're awesome.
andreadespot chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
wow, this is so wonderfully written. the way you wrote reveals how you feel so well, i can feel the anger in it and the giving up/carelessness of what routined abuse has done to you. this is just really good, it flowed very effortlessly; very natural
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow, so very raw and powerful. Emotion oozes forcefully through each verse. Your hatred and anger towards this person seems to know no bounds (although I suspect the other character might be you yourself, but I'm not 100% sure; the title seems to have no bearing otherwise). Good job.
Would you consider reading my poem "Cloaked"? I'd like to hear from you. Please? :)
AlyLS chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I like this. It's very powerful, and I can definitely relate to it. I especially like the lines "I am fat, I should die / slit my wrists, make me cry" - definitely hits home for me. Keep up the excellent work! :-)