Reviews for Anti Valentine's Day

¿Could it be just one?

Brown cocoa taste,–burnt wine,

Addictive desire.

¿Why not take the bag?

They're just little brownie hearts,—

Mine's already lost.

¡Crucify Cupid!

Concupiscence run amok,

With his little bow.

¡Damn that arrow hurt!

Plucked it out,—It left a welt,

Still sore near my heart. —m—
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
LOL! i LOVE this!
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
awesome! yeah, i totally feel the same way! i dunno, but you should love the person you love every day of the year, not just on Valentines Day! *sigh* its such a Halmark holiday (yes, I know I spelled that wrong). Anyway, my thoughts exactly.
ForgottenRiver
hehe...i'm on a simpleplan13 marathon!
Lellida chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
AMEN! Sorry- this is how I feel about V-day, but flowers are pretty and chocolates good. Cute, concise, and witty. I like it.
Luna H Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Hehe... I know a lot of people against V-day. Especially not being a Romanian holiday (our Vday is in feb 24th).
Oh right, poem. I like it, it's... cynical. I'm cynical... So...
Hey, who said my reviews are... usual ? ;)
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
This should be my life poem. Very nice I like the whole "extended reverse haiku" thing.:)
flowerthief chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Yea, I'm sure alot of people feel that way. I'm pretty neutral on the whole V-day thing. This year I felt bad though, not because of Valentine's but for other reasons and on my lift ticket when I went snowboarding I crossed out the C on "Cupid Day" and wrote "Stupid Day." Because I'm srue you wanted to know. Oh well. Nice piece.
-AC
karmakaze chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Me neither. Valentine's Day is horrible, and I'm saying that even as a girl with a BF:(
I'm sorry my poem made u cry...
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Ok, now here's where some one would expect me to say "right on! Die love, die!" But I'm not going to write that because I understand that not everyone thinks the way I do and even I don't entirely oppose the holiday. heh. Now I've gone too far anyway. Your work is inspiring.
W,