Reviews for Revenge
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
wow, great poem. I know what it was like to get flamed, as you say, for your religion. I was a Jehovah's Witness, and people rejected me, tgricked me and all that kinda stuff because of it. Very powerful words, I love the first opening verses, how very true. as numeral as words come, some people just don't fit any of them. Again GREAT POEM _
Now I wanna kick his ass!
(kidish voice) "CAN I, CAN I CAN I?"
if he is on fictionpress...could I please have his pen name? unless of course you don't want to. I was curious though, what kind of twisted stuff would a guy like him write?
lol, anyhew, awesome work, keep it up!
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I think this is great that you "stood up" for your friend. I hope the guy who flamed her gets their work flamed all the time. That's a cruel thing to do. Everytime I get flamed I make sure I get revenge (which isn't necessarily the right thing to do, but you feel better afterwards.) I've had to stand up for my friends for the EXACT same reason. Funny, but the reviews for her works were also anonymous...
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on "Welcome to Insanity- Population: Me".
Saharian chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS! I totally completely agree with everything you said. And I also agree with your A/N. If you are going to flame someone at least have the courage to tell the person who you are to be flaming them. Then at least they have a chance to see some of your work and how much "better" it is that they can poke fun at yours. Awesome!
Saharian
PS: You are quite good at summaries and I hate the one I have for "A Painted Sorrow" but I can't think of how else to phrase it! HELP! :-)
AmethystPisces chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Oh.. This is harsh. I like it. I believe my favorite part is where you talk of making him eat his own heart. Damn this is good. Yeah people shouldn't bash others because of their religion. Look where it's gotten us so far.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Nice. I like it. Very powerful. I also like the point you make in the your A/N: "And, if you're set out to be a bastard, at least be
man enough to own up to it instead of remaining anonymous." I agree with that completely.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
KM Barringer chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
wow...powerful emotions...it could also have a deul meaning...woah...
Haven of the Shadows chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
lol, thank you! This poem made me smile. PPl are morons. I can't believe that he took it that far when he flamed me though. So yeah he was an asshole. But that's ok. cause your poem put me in a happy mood. did you really like that poem? I hadn' thought it was all that good. oh well ttfn call me tommorrow ok! see ya!
invisiblebob chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Your A/N shows up here, but the one you mentioned in your email, for "Who Needs Love," isn't there.
Thanks for your feedback.