Reviews for Siren's Song
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
M... I love it. Incredibly beautiful. Magically, really. Wonderful poem, as usual. Thanks so much for all those reviews!
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I really like this one, it is really fitting for a siren's song.
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
yet another great poem. dis one is fantastic too. i really think ur improving ur style A LOT. n u already had great bases... well. what can i say? awesome poem, great idea.
*scarlett
sleah chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hiya! Wow, I really like this one...and you know once I think you told me to tell you if I ever wrote a response to any of your work...well I'm writing one to this one.
Look for you dedication on my page.
Yabou SL
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Wow! smiles so well done, and you said English wasn't your first language.. you certainly pull it off wonderfly in your poems. Usually people lately don't have good rhyming poems, and the rhyming in this is well done. The vocabulary is simple but the idea is fantastic! ) Keep writing.
Jenna xx
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I LOVE SIRENS! THIS IS FANTABULOUS MIA! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Kim
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I think this is really nice. It's totally fitting for Greek mythology. I love it. You did a fantastic job on this.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. I'll write back to you when I get the chance, k?
Magical Rainflier chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Ellow! tnx 4 d reveiw. Glad u lyked it. I've read some of ur works and they're great! my fave r the siren's song, fairytales, dancer, and blue eyes (that guy's really lucky he has a poem dedicated to him 4 chapters in a row! I'll never make one that long for my crush he's not worth it...). Anywayz, lyke i said ur works rock and I love them!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
i love the myth of the sirens, they are fully awesome. wish i could lure foolish guys to their deaths *ponders* one day, one day...
muahaha
moving along, once again, great idea. the words were very sugar coated in a way you knew they were false as is teh idea of the sirens, which was really good...the delusional safety.
good work, muchly enjoyed. kudos!
IHJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Damn... Sorry, Mia. Your poem isn't the first I review after my hiatus. *frown* Too bad. Really wanted it to be.
A good poem, really weaves a web of seduction around the poor sailor. Maybe it's the time of the night or the weather *shiver* affecting me but some parts seem a bit choppy. I love the ending of it and the way she compares her world and ours.
I'm glad to be back.
Izzy J.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very beautiful. I've been wanting to do a poem about a sirin's song for a while and I think you just inspired me. Keep it up!
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
If only all poems were like this. This is absolutely beautiful.. I loved it. Excellent work! Keep it up, please!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
heya! wow, this is awesome... I love the whole... theme! It's so.. fantasy like and gorgeous. Truly, honestly beautiful... I LOVE IT. *sniff!* It's sad in a sense too... but again, gorgeous.