Reviews for Fairytales
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
gotta love disney
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
It's no wonder you're proud of it! It's very creative, and very beautiful! I don't know what else to say... other than that I liked the stanza about the Lion King the best, but probably just because it's my favourite Disney movie. Amazing job!
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
WONDERFUL POEM
i think dis is actually one of da best ones uve ever written, and dat though its hard to decide which one is best cuz deyre all great! i luv disney movies so dat was an influence too... anyway, luved da rhymes, da length of da verses, everything! its really well written.
am i makin sense? i think i put sum commas n full stops where dere shouldnt have been any... *shrugs* lack of coffeine. y am i writing all dis?
luv
*scarlett
sleah chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hiya Chica!
Well, thanks for pulling me back into the FP world...I'm glad I was missed. I had some problems, but now I'm back.
Oh, and I just wrote a poem about a Disney Story...freaky, because whenever I came to look at your updates I noticed...so had you...like I said...freaky.
Yabou SL
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw! Well done. I love Fairytale poems and I haven't seen many lately on here. I like your ideas, it's all pieced together very nicely I must say. All inspired by some of the cutest and best fairytales ever _
Jenna xx
Check out some of my stuff if you wish hehe )
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I've adored Disney Classics all my life and this poem displayed most of my favorites. Very beautiful and unique. Keep it up and thanks for all your lovely reviews.
Keep writing.
-Seras
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! do i have permission to hang it on my wall? please say yes! I ABSOLUTELY THROUGH AND THROUGH LOVE IT I LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Kim
Midnight Owl chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
that's amazing! once again you amaze me with your talents at poetry... keep up the super work and i'll keep looking out for more!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
very clever indeed chica, i like. taking inspiration from disney movies really was great because then it had the aura of those movies, the sadness, the romance, the insanity and such.
very cool idea, muchly liked, good work. kudos!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
*gasps* This kicks ass! I love how incredibly INCREDIBLY creative it is! You have great reason to be quite proud! *grin* Awesome
IHJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Yeah, it definitely is original. I find the last verse a bit too...simplistic, but the others are fantastic. Phrases such as "my soul's golden seams" and "river of tears black" are completely...wow... You definitely got a way with words, Mia.
Izzy J.
Seeing Starz chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
heh, Awesome poem, original too.
*Seeing Starz*