Reviews for Protector II
Raomina chapter 20 . 6/12/2005
Ahh...this chapter is really intense, on Aiur's part. It was beautifully written, the guilt that Fenix felt, the sadness and betrayal that Aiur was harbouring. The storyline is pretty complicated so I have no idea how you cogitated it. Angela is a little impatient in this chapter, though. I thought she would be more understanding, even if Aiur is a little cynical and hard for Angela to get through to. I'm not sure if this is her character, but she seems to dislike people that wallow in self-pity, even if the situation is understandable. Anyway, good luck in the bursary program. No English for 5 weeks? Torture. That is, unless you can speak French, unlike me. Update the next chapter soon, or it would be a terribly long wait.
Dirty Secret chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
What a heartfelt moment...*sniff*. This chappie is fab!
Perfect Bliss chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Hey there! another beautiful chapter here... I love it. Poor Aiur and Fenix life is so unfair sometimes. i hate Roane and Malloy a traitors! Anyway congratulations you really know how to write. ALl the metaphor about the flower was awesome I loved it! congratulations! keep it up :D
Little Mermaid chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
OMG THAT'S SUCH A SHOCKERR! oh btw SO superr sryy abt not getting back to you on that other count (SOO SO SO SO SO SUPERR SRYY U HAVE NO IDEA...me n myy guilt complex but yeahh still) but still AMAZING chap i WISH i could write as well as you do...always leaving me wanting more (:-P) okk WOW i cant believe she believes malloy (but i can totally understand her) too bad angela cant tell her that she saw him leaving and knows that he loves her or something...ANYTHING btw was teh girl roanne? just wonderingg

UPDATE ASAP
Riku E. Fallon chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Wah... Sad chapter! *cries* Stupid Aiur, why can't she figure it out? Why does she believe anyone but Donnian or Angela? And why doesn't Angela say anything?

*sigh* Depressing chapter... I want a happy one! Sorry, I'm bummed out, so I want a happy one. *looks at plotline* That's not anytime soon is it? *sad*

Well, update soon! The sooner you update the sooner we get to (maybe) happy times, ne? Please! ;
Callie Rose chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Damn them all! (except Fenix) Malloy that bastard! Roanne and everyone else that causes the two of them grief. Fenix needs her! She needs him! Why must you drag it out so long...

lol. i hate being curious, I hate wondering. I hate waiting. I'm both stubborn and beligerant. I need to know what happens next. Need to, need to need to!

So with that in mind. Great chapter, and update soon!

Love,

Callie
bridgette261 chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
great chapter...no fluff :( lol the more chapters, the more reviews! Adieu, mon amie! lol

-Katherine
Lukertin chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Question that's been going through my mind: Why are you so obsessed with Starcraft?

I mean, seriously, Aiur? Fenix? And the Protoss Interceptor in your profile? I've been meaning to ask yourself this but now I've just flipped and need to know the answer.
atlantica chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Wonderful chapter, as always! I feel so sorry for both Fenix and Aiur! They're really hurting! I can't wait for the moment when Fenix' true identity is finally revealed! Not to mention Malloy's deception.. God, I love this story! But I guess you knew that already, huh?

Update soon! :)
Desert Illusion chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
The part when Aiur smushed the flower with her foot, is just agonizing! I mean picture being the flower...*cries* This is so not fair! *kicks Molly and Roanne* No wait! *kills Molly and Roanne* Yeah! THAT is what I feel like doing now! I HATE them both! God I am just soo angry now! LOL! I can't even put my thoughts together! LOL! Of course I'm not angry at YOU, just at those two people who I loath! They should die together! Throw them in a river and DROWN them! And make sure to give both of them a slow, agonizingly, painful death! The deserve worse, but in my current stae of anger, I can't think of more words! LOL!

Anyways, awsome chapter! Still feel horribly sad for Aiur! I hope she and Fenix find each other in the end, and have a well deserved happy ending!

So take care! ANd hope you can speak and write in English when you get back! LOL!

UPDATE AGAIN!

Love ya loads Aiur!-Maha.
gum is yum chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Yay! You updated! omg, the chapters just keep getting gloomier and gloomier. Poor Aiur. I hope a plot twist is coming up. Update!
Arialla chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
This story is so much better than Dark Hunter (matter of opinion, of course). You write this one a lot better – with more dialogue, too! ) Dark Hunter just seems to move rather slowly. And of course, there’s no war going on. P

~ Aria
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
Very well written. The best thing I love about your stories are the character development. You make them 3-dimensional. Give them flaws, hopes, dreams, personalities. You really make the reader care about what happens to them. That's a rare trait in any author and I commend you for it.

Your language useage is very nice as well. I love the use of metaphors used to describe their feelings as well as the setting.

Overall, you have the potential to go far. Very nicely done. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.
MusicalMooky chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
It's so sad that once Fenix and Aiur finally get together, he has to leave. I'm glad that at the very least they have admitted to themselves and each other that they're in love. It's sweet that he left her single evening-primrose so that she knows that it wasn't just a dream. This chapter was so bitter sweet. Please update more. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
puuuurfect angel chapter 19 . 6/6/2005
Well, for me, that chapter stays well within the T rating. You manage to skirt around actually describing what's going on very well. I usually give up about half way through and either turn it into something that needs an 'M' rating or turn it into a lemon...

I think you are the only author(ess) I know who uses SO much description in their chapters. It leaves you with really long chapters though... I amused myself by going over the chapters and watching how they get progressively longer and longer. They're very long now, and perhaps you put too much description into it all? I know that sometimes, there's so much description and so little action that my brain just stops following and I'm then forced to go back and read over it again. You'd fit very nicely into the French realist movement. Yeah, I can imagine you as being the next Zola... lol
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »