Reviews for Protector II
Rose Richonne chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
You did a very good job writing the scene, I'm glad you didn't spend a really long time just dragging it out. The only thing I think you could improve on would be the conversation between Donnian/Felix and Angela. Maybe you could have him say a little more to tell Aiur other than he loves her. I agree he needs to say that at the least but maybe some poetic line about him never forgetting her, or something along those lines. I love it how itis, but you wanted suggstions so there's one for you :) lol I can't wait for the next chapter, I will wait in exitement!
emeraldwriter chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
WOHO! It's about time! I was wondering when they'd get together. But what will happen now? How is Fenix going to come back and Auir still love Donnian and then realize they were the same person? Isn't she just going to murder him? lol, I don't know. Very well written, a little confusing at times, but good just the same, don't worry. Keep on writing, and thanks for updating on my birthday, great gift to me! Love ya lots!
Coliadinae chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I absolutely ADORE your story and writing! im completely in love with Fenix! Keep up the good work!
the Inward Dreamer chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
i think it was a really great chapter-so much emotion, depression, sadness, elation, and all that good stuff-if you don't update soon i'll cry

p.s. something bad will happen to fenix if he really does leave, and PLEASE make this one have a happy ending, after reading the prequel i got really depressed-and happy is good!
xXbreakXx chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
everything you write is beautiful and that was no exception.
Casey C chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Because I'm lazy and stupid and whatever other adjectives might come to mind I haven't gotten off my lazy butt and read this yet.

So yeah, here I am, finally although I have no idea when I'll have time to read more :P I'm just confusing like that. Er, or something...so I'll shut up with the babble now...

Nice prologue, the descriptions are clear, painting a really nice mental picture of the scene and all. Great work _
liz chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
Wow. It's like you said, a long time ago. You're really trying to challenge yourself. I think that's awesome. You take risks. Even though you have no experience in this area and it's your first time. You saw it as something you wanted to write, and you knew it would be hard. So you did it. I admire that, and I wish all authors on this site would realize the worth. I hope every one of your fans appreciates that, despite what they may think about the actual writing, which was FLAWLESS. I would have liked more emotion, but it was really tense. I'm thinking it's because it was Fenix's POV. You have to love that guy. He's awesome. I wonder what it would have been like in Aiur's POV. You have a masterpiece on your hands. This chapter is a masterpiece. You do that now and then. You write a chapter that's mind-blowing in description and effect, and it hits me right in the chest, because I realize EVEN MORE what amazing talent you have. Lovely job. Be proud of yourself. You have SO much talent, and you handled it like you KNEW it. Considering you profess you know nothing about it, that's nothing short of the mark of a genius. I applaud you, and I'm ashamed by your skill.
Ashlita chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
I liked it. You wrote it well, I don't really like it when it's all graphic and stuff. But anyways, Fenix is really pissing me off. He can't leave. And this better not be a sad ending, or I'll be upset. After a bad night, this was a bad chappie for me to read. Depressed me further, but I still like it and there's still hope. Adios for now.

~Ashlita
remmyalamode chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
You passed the line of ratings. But sometimes, a writer just has to. If you liked what you wrote, even if you did pass a border... it shouldnt matter. It was a really intense chapter and i hope its not really the end of thier love. ~Wisdoms
amanda chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
youve never written a sex scene before? shit girl you could fool me any day. it was beautiful. i loved it. you didnt write anything explicit (so i say the ratings fine) and yet you were descriptive. it was amazing. and i think its better than any other sex scene ive ever read. youre still underage girl. but it was hot. emotional, i mean. fucking emotional. ill be seeing stars for a week after reading it. amazing. UPDATE hes gotta go back RIGHT NOW and tell her who he is!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 19 . 5/20/2005
Sorry, I don't really have any advice for you on this chappie. I've neither written nor experienced said situation, and I won't pretend to.

Yes... umm, I got nothin' else for ya.

~FrenzyFan78
nadinae chapter 19 . 5/19/2005
AH! WHY didn't HE tell her!

ive been waiting for decades! ok.. decades 4 months give or take

but still...

simply superb!

five stars.. movie of the year

epert and roper.. or something.. give it 2 thumbs up!
Riku E. Fallon chapter 19 . 5/19/2005
Love it. I love it I love it I love it.I mean... I don't love the cliffy... or the fact that dummy Fenix went and left Aiur AGAIN. But I loved the chapter, as usual.

Aw... they're so cute together. Why can't they be happy together, why? E, I sound way too much like Angela but it's true! Poor Fenix! *cries*

Update soon! o.o Please... *begging*
atlantica chapter 19 . 5/19/2005
This chapter is as amazing as ever! Don't worry, you didn't mess up at all! The emotion in this chapter were beautiful and real! I loved it!

Come to think of it, I've always loved this story (and it's prequel), and I always look forward to your updates! And I love Fenix too! Haha! I know I say that every time I review, but.. lol! But you don't intend to keep Aiur and Fenix apart for too long, are you? When she's finally come to terms with her feelings and stuff? (I'm such a sucker for romance!) And I can't wait for someone to finally expose that bastard Malloy for the traitor he really is! He deserves to pay for his actions! *grins*

Update soon! )
chris chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
i'm crying. i'm fucking CRYING. and i've never cried from reading something like that. i'm rather emotional, but not this way. i didn't expect that to come at all. but you wrote it so brilliantly. it made total sense to me. and i loved every word. you're really good at being subtle and writing everything emotional. it's absolutely stunning.

NO! FENIX CAN'T GO! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?

i'm still crying. damn you. how could you do that to aiur? how could you do that to US? wow. i owe my friend so much. you amaze me. i wish i could write like this. right now i write like you did at the beginning, except worse. this chapter was so beautiful. i hate you though. get your ass back on this site and update. i know it's only been a day since you posted this. i don't fucking care.

UPDATE! or i swear i'll die or something.
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »