Reviews for Protector II
chris chapter 18 . 5/18/2005
hahaha i feel bad for everyone you left on that cliffhanger. i don't have to wait! i get to just click the arrow and keep on reading.

the next chapter's the last one up so far. i'm so scared. i don't want to read it. then this will be over. you've entertained me for the entire day. and i'm talking six, seven hours. HOLY SHIT you're good. in the beginning, you were all right. i wasn't really sure why you had so many reviews. but then i kept reading because there was something addictive about your writing, and now to see the growth and i can't stop. I NEED MORE.

I LOVE FENIX! and aiur too. you have amazing characters. hayden's a cool addition. angela, of course, rocks the entire story. without her i don't even want to think about it.
chris chapter 17 . 5/18/2005
you wrote this on valentine's day? that fits. this is so awesome. i'm in love with this fic. you should be very proud of the progress you've made. i'm so glad you're not perfect. some people are just too good. with you it's so obvious it's real.

i could feel this entire chapter so intensely, and i'm all tense now. this is so addictive. i hope you know that. you kick ass. you have some of the best writing i've seen on the site.
chris chapter 16 . 5/18/2005
NO! NO! NO!

must read on!
chris chapter 15 . 5/18/2005
wow. your writing keeps getting better and better. it's really neat to be able to see the progress you've made through this fic. would you ever rewrite this? you're just so much better now. i love this. i'm going to thank my friend a million times for recommending it to me.
chris chapter 14 . 5/18/2005
i love their progress. and i love fenix (who doesn;t?)
chris chapter 13 . 5/18/2005
yeah i don't think it was your best chapter, but that'ds okay. it was still damn good. and it was develop,ment and i liked it.
chris chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
i didn't really like the chapter, but the flashbacks were good. you're always great with those.
chris chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
lovely. your writing's improving.
Everchanger chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
*falls to the ground sobbing* He can't leave! No! *pouts* He is coming back right? He HAS too. He can't leave poor Aiur like that! He can't leave me like this either! *spazes*

On a more serious tone I was just wondering but will Hayden be featured more in the story or will he simply be a sub character?

Love it!
mauvais ide chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
FINALLY!sheesh, that was an awesome chapter, but it was so frustrating, the wait...will he ever tell her who he really is?
theyStoleMyPenName chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
ah!fenix is gone!haha..d chapter was fine, as ever.. no need to worry...) i hate that stupid A10 girl.. hope she dies.. hehe...
layla chapter 18 . 5/18/2005
How could you end it there? HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE?
aiur chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
Kaait! Don't freak out. You should change your password to this account. Hehe. That was brilliant. The most beautiful kind of this thing that I've ever written. As far as I'm concerned, you can write ANYTHING. Doesn't this just show you that? I know how hard it is to write thses scenes. And you pulled it off, like a professional. I'm serious, girl. Shut up. I know what you're opening your mouth to say. It. Was. Amazing. End of story. I'll catch you online soon. Love you!
bridgette261 chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
aw! Will the reunite again? Love the fluff...needs some peanut butter lol...the more chapters the more reviews!

-Katherine
gum is yum chapter 19 . 5/18/2005
I really thought Fenix was going to tell her the truth. Man... But the whole romantic part of this chapter was really sweet, and I think you did a good job on it. Update soon!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »