Reviews for Protector II
remmyalamode chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
That was an amazing chapter. You just left it hanging tho, but i know the next one will fill in the conversation with her and Donnian. Also its nice to see that she addmitted her love for him. Its kinda romantic too that he and fenix are the same person and she loves them both. Keep Writing.
amanda chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
OMG OMG YOU MAKE US WAIT THAT LONG AND THEN YOU THROW US A DAMN CLIFFY! what the hell girl. haha this is so incredible. the chapter was so good. you kick ass you really do. omg. i dont know what to say. it was so emotional and it covered so much ground and-and-and WOW

UPDATE
Ashlita chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
hehe, I have to be honest. The first word I said when I saw the end of the chapter was "b*tch" heh, sorry about that. But that was evil! You wait 3 months to update and then do that? You better make it up to me and update soon. Pwease? I'm just happy Aiur finally stepped out of her denial. It's about time. Ok, adios for now.

~Ashlita
unintentionaldisagreement chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
lalalalala what is catharsis neways i think donnian should tell auir that he is really fenix but i think she wouldn't believe i'll just have to wait so hurry up already
Asian Orchid chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
Wow, I was wondering if you were EVER going to update this... I'm so happy you did! I can't believe you ended the chapter the way you did though. I'm sure it looks like an appropriate place from an author's point of view, but it certainly isn't a good place for the readers! PLEASE update soon!
Arialla chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
You ended it! How could you end it there? You’re so mean! P This was my favorite chapter so far. It wasn’t long or dragged out or bitter. I liked it ). Keep going and update soon!

~ Aria
jules2206 chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
so cute! lovein this ficc!
Death Princess chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
Hi! this is so cool lol. aiurs jealousy is makin me laugh! god i can relate to her :P. girls are so possesive even tho technicalli hes not hers:p thats real sad about fenix having 2 leave is he goin 2 tell aiur who he realli is before he duz? i hope he does tho im nt sure its gunna tke a gud effect on aiur tho. i rekon aiur is brilliant i mean in reality if i was in her position i wud tke duty over love. since well i dunno heh im nt makin any sense *shrugs* and the bit about fenix thinkin in his hed i just wanna tke her 2 her room lol wat a guy!thts very nice of jack 2 give him sum extra time. how much of this fic is left btw? personalli i dunt trust angela thers sumink fishy bout her... i like the scene afta malloy(prick) nearli rapes aiur tho the bit with angela so FUNNYpoor girls in denial! wat ive noticed tho is tht ever since donnians cum aiur no longer mentions fenix...even tho yeh i know they're the same person but STILL! i mean SHE duznt know tht tho duz she :P OMG AIUR AND FENIX ARE SO CUTE! i swear they r adorable 2getha they make me laugh...and im nt sure i think i changed my mind about angela i still think shes up2 sumink but i like her tho :p oh and u know this new hayden dude im sure ive herd of him sumwhere has he cum in the fic before? anyways UPDATE SOON!
Sun Chime chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
And you FINALLY update! Well, the chapter is brilliat, and im positive the next one will be too. So is he going to tell her he's Fenix in the next chappie? *looks hopeful*...oh cummon...you kill us with the suspense! Update quick!
puuuurfect angel chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
I'm reviewing the day you got the chapter out (for a change)! Go me! Go me! Oh, I'm too good today. It's the first day back at school after a two week break (at least my birthday was during the holidays. I didn't have to sit at school for it this year) so it was nice to get home and find this little beauty waiting for me! I loved the chapter too. We actually took a step forwards today! Yey! She's admitted that she loves him! *waves one of those mini flags around* Ok, so maybe I'm a bit hyper today... And I still need to read the next Dark Hunter chapter after this... wow... that's a long one too... I'll get it done either today or tomorrow. I will I say! I was just too excited to find this story updated to read in the order. Yey! *huggles* Ok, I'm rambling now... maybe I should shut up... toodleoo!
flipstahhz chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
k8 ! ! ! ! argh! you left it at that! haha i was getting more and more into it! [bloody cliffhangers.. jk] i love angela's talk ... she's such a sweet friend. D i could say a lot of stuff about this chapter, but i'm too overjoyed cause this one of my fav. chapters (probably coz i've had a bad day) ... omgolly.. arghh.. haha... i loved it. it was super doper. and u deserve a million stars that cover the whole of ur face.. hahaha *pictures it* .. haha.. nice work sis, take care matez! lots of love*flipstahhz was here
Otabee Mox chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
aww. angela is such a good friend. i wish i had a friend like her. ] aw aiur is in love with fenix! thats sweet. haha.. ] OH WELL. you keep on writing! and update! ]
Desert Illusion chapter 18 . 5/2/2005
Oh you are so evil Aiur! I am so gonna get you for this cliffhanger! LOL! You haven't left us hanging in there for a while...and now you just take it all out on us! You little meani! *winks* Heheh! Heart you! )

Anyways, CONFESSIONS! YAY! *does a little dance* I am so glad that Aiur..FINALLY confesses that she's in love with him! My God! I've never heard of a stubborn girl than her! I mean how many years did it take her to finally admit her feelings? Gez!

Anyways, NO! I DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAVE! HE CANNOT LEAVE! HE JUST CANNOT! I WON'T LET HIM LEAVE HER! Screw the mission! He needs her, and she needs him! LOL! She finally admits her feelings for him, and now he's got to leave the next night! WHAT! That is INSANE I TELL YA! Girl, this is MESSED UP! You have GOT TO do something about this! And you better NOT make him leave! LOL! Jack just HAS to understand this. OMG! AIUR! I'm dying to read the next chapter! When do your exams end? When does your summer start! There is NO SUMMER break for you young lady until we get an UPDATE! Heheh! Wow! I DO sound like an adult! Hahah! As if! *rolls eyes* Nah...I think I'll like to stay 19 for like a few more years, coz of you know what.../

Anyways, forget about me, and just UPDATE ASAP! ) Take care, kay? I'll chat with you later! Heart you too!

Loads and loads of love,-Maha.
Everchanger chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
*rools on the ground spazing* I need more! I love the story so much and they are just about to alk and have a romantic sence and it ENDED! NO! *cries* You have such a good story...Keep it up. I still can't beleive she doesn't realize him. I know its just a story and al but when I read stories the people become real to me...anyway good job and thumbs up.
gum is yum chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
AH! Omgsh! That was an amazing chapter, so I completely forgive you for taking so long to update! Heh... Hope you make the next just as good!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »