Reviews for Protector II
the-galaxy chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
OMG! Poor Fenix... he had to watch those two kiss right in front of him... aw... he must be really heartbroken..
the-galaxy chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
YAY! He gets to go back to her! Aww... too bad he can't tell her who he is tho...
maybeXtomorrow chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
BREAKING BENJAMIN! I was reading that little "Addicted Too" section in your bio thingy. I LOVE Breaking Benjamin. yay. Good band, good band.

Now... on to business. (hah... right... business...*snort*) At the end. Did he just kiss her... or did they do something MORE? Because it almost sounds like they did something more that JUST kiss... so of course I'm curious. Good job though. It's an emotional story. I like that.

Hey, I have a favor to ask. I've got a couple of poems I'm thinking about submiting into my schools poetry contest. Since I respect you as a writer (especially of poetry) do you think you would be willing to read them and tell me what you think? It'd be really helpful. (I'm going to post the ones that I'm submiting and take all the extra ones off.)

Anyway... I'm tired, and am going to bed. Thank's for writing this story (or stories, if you include Protector the first one.)
chika99 chapter 17 . 2/23/2005
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed up until now, but I was so engrossed in your writing! It was absolutely stunning. I love Fenix! The scenes you write with him and Aiur are so awesome. Update soon please!
Jen chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
I loved that! It had me completely glued to the screen. My favourite chapter so far. Update soon!
xXbreakXx chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
hi i just wanted to tell you that i love your stories they're all awesome and you're an incredible writer because i'm addicted to them all so PLEASE UPDATE
anon chapter 17 . 2/20/2005
loved it. write more please!
MusicalMooky chapter 17 . 2/20/2005
Hello! What a sad, but touching chapter. It's so cute how Fenix comforted Aiur. Yah! They finally kissed! I thought for sure that they were going to get caught. I also thought that Fenix was going to reveal his identity to her. Please update soon!
Ashlita chapter 17 . 2/19/2005
Aww. Keep these types of chapters coming! Hehe, I can't wait til when she finds out who he really is. *grins* Ok, later.

~Ashlita
AppLEaves chapter 17 . 2/18/2005
Oh god...this chapter was AWESOME...

I sound so...reviewer-ish.

Aiur's feelings seem so complicated and stuff...but everyone's like that and it's hard to create one that is really realistic.

But you can, so that's just one of the reasons you're on my favorites list...

I'll be trying to update alot, but the war stuff and the people talking war always bore me... sorry.

-Sugar
SnowFallingOnTheCeders chapter 17 . 2/17/2005
*gets down on knees and beggs* oh my gosh PLEASE update soon! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! This is the most amazing story in the entire world! PLEASE UPDATE! I'm going to be GLUED to this computer until you do! So save me from this horrible torture and give me the rest of the story! ! ! ! ! ! !
bridgette261 chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
lol...sorry I couldn't read earlier...I had to do so much research for Model UN...and I couldn't find the time to take a break...so here I am in the middle of the night reading...Sons of Freedom..haha I just got it cause we finished the Boston Massacre a while ago in Social Studies...like the Sons of Liberty...haha that's funny :D...the traditionalist thing kinda confuses me...can you clue me in on that?...aw she's in denial! HOW SWEET! are you ever letting them get together? lol...the more chapters, the more reviews!

-Katherine
nadinae chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
yes yes lovely chapitre! enjoyed every letter... well except the m's hehe nm.. i'll just go now

-luna!
James chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
Yay updated just like you said you would. And it’s not even midterm yet too! Yeah this is taking me a while to finally squeeze in some time to write a review, but hey, who’s got time these days? I do! I do right now! That’s why I’m writing this PO you killed the King! How could you, you cold-blooded story-character-murderer (you did it just because I pleaded you NOT to, didn’t you! Didn’t you!)! Don’t you care at all for your children…? Or do you HAVE to wait for Aiur to really become a full-fledge orphan before you can finally let something at least half-bad (as opposed to completely bad, like always) happen to her? Why can’t the King just…disappear or something, kidnapped, or unidentifiable corpse, then magically return later to rule the kingdom? Or….oh I get it, then now Malloy gets to be King, and then Fenix can go and take over the kingdom from that hobo, and everyone will live happily ever after. Actually, never mind. If it’s something that I can think of, chances are it’s definitely going to be a path that you will NOT take. I’ll wait. And I’ll keep bugging you for updates DSomething that still strikes me, it seems like Aiur is now such a constant, predictable character, but Fenix is so not. For Aiur, it’s obvious that whatever little thing happen to her will cause her to try to shield up, try to run away, think of bad things, or start arguing with herself and contradicting her own feelings. But for Fenix, unpredictable things happen, and I really don’t get how he can somehow be so inhumanly calm, as if he knows exactly what will happen in the next 100 years, and then just suddenly lose his cool and behave as if he’s on the verge of starting to whine. Well maybe not whine, but something equivalent of that, for him. If he’s going through huge refluxes in emotions, you’re certainly not stopping to point that out. You know what, you’ve been starting to write more and more and more in just the perspectives of Aiur now…the only thing keeping this from being a first-person emotional struggle narrative is that you use “She” instead of “I” and you have these little interjections of things happening elsewhere. Which is fine with me, don’t get me wrong. It’s just that it’s been a while since I remember being able to know what Fenix is thinking, planning, and going through.I really like the way you did the Rebel leaders this time (in fact I think this is the liveliest you’ve ever described them, kudos to you!), they really seem like they do have heavy burdens on them but are responsible and intelligent enough to plan them out for the best effects. I also really like the way they interacted with one another with responsibility and respect. Now why can’t all relationships be like that way eh? I really wouldn’t like to be Roanne when the wrath of these two leaders fall on her at last (speaking of that skink, where’s she off to now?)When I read the title of this chapter I actually though Fenix was going to reveal himself to her or something. Guess not. Oh well there’s always next time. When you do write that chapter of the revealing, please make it a short one ok? Chances are that I’ll be reading it over and over 3~4 times. Great chapter, keep updating keep updating keep updating (etc. Ad. Infinitum)!
Flower-in-the-Night chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
oh my god! they finalli met, and now he's gonna guard her its like brilliant! Malloy is such a lyer sayin he has changed when he hasn't i wouldnt blame Fenix if he killed him right this moment the pervert!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »