Reviews for Protector II
writtenreality chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
ooh nice chapter.. very sweet.. poor aiur who still doesn't know the truth and poor her at her daddy's funeral.. There wasn't much Malloy in this.. yay! Anyway, great chapter! xox carmen
Lisa0211 chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
dude, i dont' care what trials they go to. i don't care if she loses and arm, they just got to be together. pwez! I'm all for bittersweet...but i'm also all for the guy getting the girl. lol. you'll notice that in any of my stories! but anywho! continue please. i do udnerstand updating delay. i've had it many many times. i have it now!
emeraldwriter chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited! I love this chapter the mostest! Um, did I just say that? Don't mind my funny words, they mean good things, do not worry! How cool was that? I can not wait for the next chapter! Please, don't leave me in suppense to long! I'm begging you! But, if something like the computer crashing again comes up, I'll completely understand! Keep on writing!
no account chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
hey i just found dis and i gotta say its really really gud yea i luv it ur such a gud author. amazing chapter u had me swearing at the screem wantin 2 br8 in n steal fenix hes hott hott fuckin hott n aiur has no idea wat she has. brilliant.
Arialla chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
OMG! I feel so special! Thank you!

Great chapter. We’ve all been waiting forever for this update. They’re in love... how sweet. Update soon!

~ Aria
Candidate chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
I just can't believe how well u write this. All the feelings that u express... it's just done so nicely. I'm so jealous of your writing skills... update soon!
LeenaAmara chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
I love it! You are really good at showing human nature! It's so realisitic!
Callie Rose chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
Oh my god, that was excellent! She gave in to him! Yay! I used to think him such a sweetheart, but now I see that he has a cocky side to him, but its not really that well lets say prominent. He kind of reminds me of Noah from "The Notebook," (excellent movie, i have yet to read the book, my brother watched the movie w\ me...) Aiur, well she's just hard to figure out. I can't wait until she finds out that he's her Fenix. I think she may be mad at first and then be like, "Oh, Fenix, I've missed you so much, my heart has ached for you..." bla bla bla. prolly not that mushy. but somethin like that...I swear though if Fenix dies right after he tells her i'll hunt u down. lol. sry, i don't think you'd kill Fenix...i'm just putting a threat in just in case. if Fenix died i would cry, realli realli hard. and never stop. now if Malloy dies...i'd be laughing manically. lol. yup. i want him dead, and gone. dumb pervy bastard...

Ok. wow well. i think i've alreadi expressed multiple times that i want malloy dead, let's see in about every review? most likely. *nods* Ok...i realli shouldn't drink diet coke when i review...it makes me a little hyper. So anyways, great chapter, i luved it to pieces and all that blah. also if u find time in ur very very busy schedule, you could read Fate's Chosen by Calsea Johdora...its on this site...and a collab piece between myself and a friend.

So update soon, or I won't give u a cyber cookie\cake\gigantic chocolate chip for valentines. lol.

Luv,

Callie
April Unicat chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
Allo _ great chap. I'm so happy Aiur is finally giving in to Donnian/Fenix. But, i still fervently wish she knew who donnian really is. _ This story is soo well written and i can't wait for your next update. Keep it goin'!

~April Unicat~
Otabee Mox chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
hAH! they kissed again... and he pushed her to the wall. haha.. i like that part the best. this chapter was great... when will fenix tell her who he really is? P
Hotkitty chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
OMG U wont belive how much i loved that... it was unlike anything i have ever red in my life... ive never read something so tingling... the atmosphere yu created was brilliant, i could like feel touch etc. EVERYTHING in that. that chapter is gunna stick in my mind for AGES afterwards i assure u. I LOVED IT! hey... u r in my favourites! Protector is anyway! i usualli only add 1 thing in my faves, the fic or the author since its limited and my favourites i add the fic rather than the author cuz ppl look thru the favourite stories rather than fave authors SO THERE! falsely accusing my of stuff... *huffs* ppl these days. *frowns* u know, we havent had a proper conversation on msn in AGES! ur alwayz 2 busy grh... lol. my older sisters being a biach 2day and she knows that all i do on the comp is chat 2 ppl therefore shes insisted she goes on in the evening even though she KNOWS that thats wen my contacts cum online. *sighs* at least i had this 2 read... u know with most authors, i can usually imitate their writng style and use it 2 improve my own by applying stuff but this... gad.. its 2 gud 4 me 2 even attempt. i had 2 read sum sentences like 3 times so that i could understand the writng was so poetically laced etc. there was personification, metaphors... so much poetry all wrapped into one and applied so effectively. and the emotions... i could totalli relate 2 her, i luvved the speech on the sorri btw, ive thought about that b4 but u can alwayz phrase thought processes so well without overdoing them. u do that whole thing u told me off about as well, the whole saying not telling thing lol... i wish i was as gud as u *sighs* i shud quit ranting now since you never believe me anyway. i just looked at Protector whilst my sister was reading it and like the writing in that was brilliant 2! i dont know what u mean when u say it was crap... UPDATE SOON THEN! catch u on msn latrz and thx 4 listening 2 my rants! bi! btw lol, i was trying to pic out errors in this cuz of all the times uve tortured me on beating lol, grrh... i can usualli spot flaws but i couldnt! UR EVIL! bibi then! UPDATE SOON OR ELSE ILL SEND U CHAINMAIL...hehe jk jk...or is it?
vociferous chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
, i like that they got together but somehow i wasn't jumping-for-joy pleased. I think i'll reserve that for the time when aiur finds out who he really is. Anyway,it's a nice chapter,as always. you're a very lyrical writer!
Flower-in-the-Night chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
wow! i hope that vision dont come true! it must be creepy seeing that!*shivers* i wonder when Aiur and Fenix meat well if they do meet each other*prays* i cant wait to read more!
R.Valaina chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
Well done! I'm glad she finally admitted her feelings towards !
Sun Chime chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
That was, well...really beautiful! I loved the end (needless to say) and I really like Fenix (do you think I could borrow him from Aiur...I doubt she'd let me do that though...and then I think they're made for each other...) But yes, now there's the same complaint (again)...are you EVER going to work on putting up chapters faster? Not that it matters, 'cause you give poor souls like me a reason to live (the escape from the drudgery of exams and studying). Anyway, when's Fenix gonna tell her that he's Fenix...not Donnian wtvr? I'm getting impatient now...can't you see...um, read?
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »