Reviews for Protector II
Black Dove chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
FALL! They cannot fall, that would be so totally cruel! Don't hurt Fenix, poor Fenix! Awesome story btw, you're a good writer. Will the story end in tragedy or in happiness? Though I don't normally care for those sappy, happy-ending stories, Fenix is way to cool to be so sad . Please review soon!
messy chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
no its not time to fall! they have to be together! i'll be waiting for your nex update
BOO chapter 16 . 1/23/2005
ok now that i read it i really really liked it keep it up sry 4 judging it b 4 without reading it
reviewer chapter 16 . 1/23/2005
aww poor fenix [ why can't malloy die already! hopefully fenix and auir give him a good a$$ kicking and then happily ever after! oh yeah one more thing. UPDATE SOON! lol
LeenaAmara chapter 16 . 1/22/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! This is better then anybook I have ever read and I honestly think you should try and publish this! I think it would be a best seller!
BOO chapter 16 . 1/21/2005
ok i LUVeD THE FIRST PROTECTOR CUZ OF FENIX THEN I STARTED THE SECOND ONE AN GOT TO CHAPTER 2 AN SKIPPED TO CHAP 16 AN I HATED IT...WELL DUH I DIDNT GET IT...BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS BORING SERIOUSLY NO OFFENCE BUT IT WASNT MY TASTE I DUNNO Y IM TELLING U I MEAN U R AN AMAZING WRITER...DONT HATE ME...I JUST WANTED FENIX AN AIUR TO LIKE GET MARRIED I HATE THATS MALL GUY I CANT BELIVE U MADE HIM MARRY HER AN STAY WITH HIM I WAS WONDERIN IF U COULD SEND ME AN EMAIL... or tell me if i should keep reading the second part of the story...b cuz i dunno im sr please dont ate me if i sounded mean please dont hate me its my opinion...but i liked he plot...except the end..sry ty if u read this
sieg45 chapter 16 . 1/10/2005
Great story update soon... sorry im bad at revieweing
nadinae chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
one word: update! since you already know how much i love this story
Rose Richonne chapter 16 . 1/6/2005
It's absolutely wonderful. I love this! Thank you thank you thank you, I can't wait for the next chapter :) This was a very good one. For some constructive critisism, I thought that maybe in previous chapters the flashbacks were a bit too long and needed to be shortened a little to make them for real as if she/he is only remembering the really important parts of the memory. And in a few (not all, most chapters I just loved!) it dragged out too much, mostly the parts when Auir is talking to herself. Other than that every other characteristic of the story is great. Please update soon!
Princess Chloe chapter 16 . 1/5/2005
Wow, where have I been over the last few chapters? It seems everything has been progressing finely in my absence.

So, good ol' Malloy has been promoted to Baron. Wonderful for him. *sarcasm* I don't like him. And I don't see why he won't let her see her father. He's pretending to be in love with her, for crying out loud. Doesn't he know that people are willing to do anything for someone they love? This should be a big clue for her. HE'S NOT AS NICE AS HE LOOKS, AIUR.

And what about poor Fenix, anyway? If he's gonna kiss her he might as well just go and reveal his true identity anyway. That might actually push her to do something about what's happening. And he was right about Aiur and Malloy, because if she marries him they'll be together forever, and I don't think she's considering that. And if her father dies, she'll be the ruler of the kingdom. How is she going to rule well if she's being overpowered by MALLOY? *sighs* I liked her so much better in the first book, but her character's very real here, too. Hopefully she gets her old personality back soon, though.

You know what I think? I think she's upset about Fenix kissing her because it's preventing her from her attempt to not care. _ She's not fooling anyone.

And oh yeah, we have Roanne again. Uh, yeah, Jack, she's a traitor. You should know that by now. That line was a dead giveaway. She's not for the Rebels or anyone else, just herself. PUT A FREAKING CHECK ON HER. _ And there I go yelling at your characters again. *sighs* But it's so much fun...

Hopefully I'll have time to catch up on Dark Hunter and write you a letter later. (I'm home from school because I hurt my toe today...ouchie!) Update soon, you. This story is too good to leave unfinished. _ 143! ~Marina
noone chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
UPDATE
still confused chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
who in the world would make a known traitor the king? it would *never* happen.
SnowFallingOnTheCeders chapter 16 . 1/1/2005
AH!1 KEEP WRITING! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! I love it so much! Can't wait till you post the next chapter!
puuuurfect angel chapter 16 . 12/26/2004
More kissing! but the 'now it was time to fall' thing gives a bit of a cliffie... I guess that something isn't going to go well in the next chapter! But I really really don't like the... *is thinking of a word*... toad... he can be a toad because in French, toad is crapeau (pronounced crapo). That's when my mum stopped calling my brother a toad. Lol.

I'll be looking forward to another update soon!
jules2206 chapter 16 . 12/23/2004
o is he gonna tell her who he really is, I cant believe she doesn't recognise him! of ! more kissing lol anyway please updat soon, lotsa luv bye!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »