Reviews for Protector II
Rose Richonne chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
I really did like her reaction, it was a nice change of pace from the usual reaction. I especially liked how this chapter was written, style wise, maybe it's because of all the dialogue, not sure, lol. :) I really enjoyed Hayden's character this chapter too, I really like the humor he brings into the story, please keep that in for future chapters, that would be awesome :) Thanks for the quick update!
amanda chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
you dont ever need to worry about me stopping with this fic. i dont care if you take another year to finish it. I WANT TO SEE IT DONE! have an awesome time on your trip and i hope you get a ton of inspiration and come back and write plenty of chapters for your fans all as good as this one. this chapter was amazing. i love how everythings tying together, though im really scared because i think youre gonna be evil again. ILL MISS YOU!
Callie Rose chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
loved it. I love Hayden too. He's hilarious. And the state of Fenix\Donnian's room excellent. I can totally see that. (probably because my room looks like that) lol. I'm sad that you won't be able to update for a long while...but oh well, i can wait. Or maybe I can't either way...i'll have to.

Have fun and update the soonest you can when you get back!

luv,

Callie
Perfect Bliss chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Hey! But of course you are truly an awesome writer- I love your work- thanks you for writing this story it's awesome as well as the first one. You should stay on this site with this story because if you don't I'll be very sad :( hehe... Please keep it up! I like this chapter- Hayden is so nice! such a good friend and boyfriend- where can I find one of those? lol and Aiur shouldn't marry Malloy! but this is great I love it!

YOur loyal reader

Mariana
Ashlita chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
I've been getting kinda lazy with my reviews, but here goes... I can't believe you left it there! Gr, and it so figures no one knew Donnian's real name when Hayden tried to figure it out... Bleh. Well I shall try and wait until August. Have fun on your trip. Adios.~Ashlita
Essence of Faith chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Well, I've so far read the first one and all of this one...or to the point that you've stopped of course. I'm honestly hoping you don't stop and switch to another site or whatever you were saying. I, and I'm sure quite a few others, are begging you finish this story on this site. Anyway, enjoy your vacation, I know I am...but I'd love to see a few added chapters, or even the end, to this story somewhere around August to brighten up the mood. I have school starting at the end of August and this would surely take my mind away from it...hope to see more!
jade phoenix 819 chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
AAH! i can't wait till Hayden finds out that Donnian is Fenix! update soon!
LeenaAmara chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
The excitement makes me want to squeel- something I almost NEVER want to do. PLEASE PLEASE stay on the site and write when you get back please you could win an award with your writing and I'm sure many people would be devistated if you left. Oh and hope your french thing was fun!
the Inward Dreamer chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
that was nice-you left us with something to wonder about, but at the same time, there's not a horrible cliffhanger that will keep everyone mad at you-this is me blabbing-

Hayden is very sweet, and Angela is really lucky to have him...one of the reviews below said something about not that much Fenix-which I agree with, but it seemed necessary for this chapter, i just hope there will be more of him in the next one-

so anyway, I hope you had a good time on your trip! (j'espere que tu a eu des bon temps!) i take french in school, but it's pretty elementary, please correct me if i butchered the sentence :)

and also, i'm pretty sure your readers will stay around even if the story's gonna be on hold for a while, you're a good writer, and most people are loyal to good writers, i know i'll be-but please remember us while you're away!
atlantica chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Seriously, you cannot stop writing this story! Think about me, and the countless other reviewers who loves this story (see, here I go with the loving again) above most others here on FictionPress! I mean, sure, you'll not be able to post a new chapter for a few months, but we've got the story on our fave list, so it's not like we'll forget it or anything! No way! It's too brilliant to be forgotten anytime soon!

This chapter was great! I'm really glad Hayden was able to get through to Aiur, and even more psyched that Fenix' identity was THIS close to being revealed! Ah! Why couldn't that guy remember Donnian's real name! *sigh* And please don't let Aiur marry Malloy! That's a fate worse than death, even for fictional characters!

Have fun this summer, and hopefully we'll get another chapter somtime in August or something! :)
Hotkitty chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
OMG. HOW DARE YOU? I told u 2 wait for me 2 review. wahh. now i dont get a note. :(. but i wanned a note! it would have been, like, my last note. wah. meanie! and i bet ur not reading this cuz ur gunna check the reviews wen u cum bak. well, im gunna MAKE u read it. cause im gunna kill u. with a fork. ahem *cough* *glares* i'll review this chap, tho, since im SO kind. :D. wah. im upset now. u BETRAYED me.

oh. nice way 2 start it. dialoue. this review may notbe that gud, tho. cuz im amgri with you. *glares some more* hmmn. 1 thing that i noticed through reading P2 is that angela isnt as developed as aiur and fenix, and neither is hayden. not at the moment, anyway. i mean, their characters dont scream out 2 me, you know? and, like, their conversation is lacking with the characterisation. maybe its just me *shrugs* or maybe its cause im in the mood 2 take digs at you *glares some more* wah...

i seriousli thought that angela knew about the whole donnian/fenix thing in the end of the *it* chapter. where ur poetri was warped. :D. u know wich 1 im tlking about. OMG. i'll tell you wat would be a real twist. if HAYDEN was a radical. heheh. ahem. im mean, iknow. ;D.

She spat the words out, and they hit the floor hard and dragged themselves away clutching at crippled body parts, leaving trails of blood as they moved. ew. thats GORY. heh...

i like this roanne woman. shes brilliant. she LIKED the blade. haha. that is so EVIL. i mean. she has attitude. :D. heh. *cough* bitch *cough* but i still love her. brilliant character. just thought id mention that since most of this review has been negative *glares some more at kait*

HAHAHA. OMG! that is so evil! "you have a day to do it" its brilliant seeing malloy bullied like this. HAHA. i mean, in this fic (P2) malloy isnt realli the main bad guy anymore. hes like, getting his just desserts (heh, i hope thats thephrase) ur punishing him slow-ly. brilliant. hah. and i love the useof the word 'beautificully' it gives u so mani evil images. like, an evil grin. heh.

OMG. that is so SAD. i didnt think ud kill evry1 in THIS chapter. wah.. thats MEAN!

HAHA. haydens amusing. lol. that sounds like the sorta thing we do on msn. the whole tongue out of the side of ur mouth thing.

“What? Look, man, I’m sorry I’m ruining your perfect organization, but come on, sleeping on this junk – that’s just wrong…” LOL. LMAO. ok. i was wrong. u have got hayden-characterisation. haha. lol.

hey, girl. u BETTA stay on this site with this fic, else ill kill you. and u know i will. :P. k. i wanna get some more reviewing done 2nite so toodles for now.
Dntsvitfortmrw chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
hey aiur. I've never commented before on here, but I've read the whole story, and the first one, and I loved it. You can't not stop writing this story. I love this story! please please keep it going here. I'll wait until you get back! hope your trip is fun!Katie
booder chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
o cliff hanger..I hate those things but at the same time I love em cuz they just up the anticipation. I' m so happy Hayden went to find Fenix..how nice of him. Well, as I said before I'm waiting for you to come back and continue with the story. I have no problem what-so-ever with it. I mean...you've gotta have a life outside of FictionPress right? anyone who can't understand that is just stupid...but yea hope you have a great time and dont worry too much about the stories...im sure many people will be around waiting with a lot of anticipation for your next !
Everchanger chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Hayden is so adorable! I'm glad that he has a bigger part of the story now. *something dawns* He'll find out that Donnian is Fenix and and everything will be confused! I love it! Keep it up!

me
DragonFaeLynn chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
EP! I'm so happy that you're gonna make a HAPPY ending! That makes me... I dunno... Happy? Ok... That makes me feel better about reading this. Hm... I'm glad Hayden got through to Aiur. It's about time someone did. I hope she cancels the wedding. I really hope she does... That way she doesn't screw the pooch out of things with Fenix. Will she cancel it? Oh, please tell me she will? That would make my day even better... Ok... Update as soon as you get back! P.L.E.A.S.E! WHat! NO! YOU MUST STAY ON THIS SITE WITH THIS FIC! YOU MUST YOU MUST YOU MUST! I don't know what you're talking about! It's at no place what-so-ever that needs you to leave! GR! I'm begging you to stay! *Gets on knees* PLEASE STAY! Peace and Have fun on your trip~DragonFaeLynn
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »