Reviews for Protector II
CrystalDusk chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
not nearly enough donnian in this chapter...
uusernname chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Now this “My leader-” She spat the words out, and they hit the floor hard and dragged themselves away clutching at crippled body parts, leaving trails of blood as they moved- “is a fool.” Is so cool! I loved this chappie, so update asap!
Desert Illusion chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Whoa girl! LOVED the dialogue! I KNEW you could write really well! '“Because I feel that when you find the person who makes you complete, you don’t ever let go of them, you don’t ever let them walk away from you. And when you find the place you belong, you don’t ever leave it.”' That was truly beautifully written.

And as for this chapter...well, of course it was brilliant! I just hope that Aiur is finally united with Fenix in the end...somehow! LOL! OMG! The *SHOCK* she's going to recieve when she finds out that HE is Fenix! He was Fenix all along! LOL! Awsome! CAN'T WAIT for that part! LOL!

Anyways, hope you come back home safely, and have fun on the trip! I'll be waiting for the next update of course, so don't worry about loosing any of your reviewers! Hehe! Faithfull as always! Heart you too!

Loads of love Aiur!-Maha.
flipstahhz chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
i'm starting more and more to like hayden and his personality. i also loved the reason why he is helping Aiur out. ] so sappy and yummy. also how hayden carries a lot of humour..and he likes to ramble .. haha.. lol. also like the irony of how emanuel said that he wasn't sure of donnian's real .. name.. saying it was strange and was after an animal. .. i can't wait to hear fenix and hayden's conversation.. unsure if i can stand an update til 5th of august. hehe..somehow..out of all the chapters in this story i've read.. this one stands out... but then again..with every chapter going twards then end..they just get better and better ;] things are getting spicy again... and you've left me pondering on what will happen next. lots of love, and take care sweets

heart (your sis)

a e h r
Riku E. Fallon chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
Welcome back, dear! How was your trip? I hope it served as a tremendous amount of inspiration and fun, as all trips anywhere should.

I loved this chapter. Loved it loved it loved it. We finally got to meet Hayden, who I find to be quite a wonderful character. I love how he's trying not to be taken so seriously, but everyone always does. It's a creative, but interesting and very attractive trait. It's a lot of fun to follow the story from his perspective.

I feel bad for Aiur, I'm just thrilled she's willing to listen to Fenix if he gets his butt back in time. Oh, I hope he does!

As you can tell, I love this story a ton. I would be so miserable if you removed it from the site that... that... *sniffles* ... I'd cry until I fainted from dehydration!

I'm perfectly happy to wait until August, as I'm sure everyone else is. Truth be told, I won't be back home until September (going to London!), so I don't know what my internet situation will be there. Which means I may have to spend a month worrying whether you chose to keep the story up. I promise you, first thing I do when I get home, will be to check, okay? So, even though I can imagine a story of this length and magnitude must be difficult, especially with this level of fan-following, please don't give up!

*grins* Well, hope I got across the point that I'm glad you're back, I hope you're well, and I hope to see an update first thing I get back from London! *crosses fingers* (And thanks for this chapter, it made me laugh, even at 3 in the morning.) _ Your writing is wonderful. I can't wait for more.
bachi chapter 21 . 6/26/2005
AHH! Just when the chapter gets REALLY good, u end it! and you're not coming till AUGUST? The suspense is going to be the END of me! the story is coming along amazingly! but about moving to another site-plz dont go somehwere else! i like the story where it is! :)keep doin what you're doin..and please update ASAP!
c4rm3n chapter 21 . 6/25/2005
“The guy died,” he said, slowly. “I’m sure he didn’t do it on purpose, love.”

That line was brilliant. Made me laugh, despite the serious situation. Anyhoo great chapter, I really hope Hayden (I love that name btw) can bring Fenix around. And that Aiur will be al happiness although knowing her, she'll probably blow up at him. Well that's just me. Hopefully you're nothing like me and have thought up a happy reunion like scene. Okies, bye.
Raomina chapter 21 . 6/25/2005
What a cliffhanger! Btw, did Hayden know Fenix? I mean, if he did, then shouldn't he recognise Fenix without the disguise he used in the capital? I thought Fenix was pretty well known when he was "alive". My imagined reaction of Hayden when he saw Fenix was shock and surprise, instead of, you know, being so light hearted and all. But anyway, I'm glad Hayden managed to get through to Aiur. Great turn of events in this chapter.

About Malloy's plan, or maybe the what's-its-name group's plan, I don't get what they are trying to do. Are they decreasing the army and servant size so that they will have less restrictions when the group arrives?

Oh, what I meant for the previous chapter was that what Angela did was a little out of her character, that's all. Anyway, have a summer!
icthus chapter 21 . 6/25/2005
Hi. Me again. :)

Good work on this chapter... I can see what's going to happen, I think... Eep. I hate it, but I'm unable to stop reading it.

Anyways. One thing I thought I'd point out is the sentence... "came centimetres to his head and countless legs brushed him as they went past..."

Centimeters is mispelled, for one thing. :P And the other thing is that it lost me... the feet came centimeters to his head? I can get what you're saying after reading the rest of that bit, but it confused me. So you might want to change that. :)

~icthus.
amanda chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
im so late with this im SO SORRY! i have a lot of finals and ive been really busy. this was an amazing chapter. theyre always amazing but i loved how you could write a chapter about stuff i thought was gonna be boring and still hook me the minute i began reading. I LOVE YOUR WRITING DONT STOP! PLEASE! ILL KILL YOU! bye!
maybeXtomorrow chapter 20 . 6/24/2005
How DO your pronounce your pen name anyway? (I was reading the bio info thing.) I really wonder how Aiur is going to react when she discovers Donnian -where did you get that name, bye the way? It's interesting. But anyway, when she discovers that he's really Fenix. I think I've probably pondered that at you before, but if I did then I can't remember, so I'll do it again.

Maybe you can just write the next few chapter in French while you are at that French thing (It is French right?)... *clears throat* Ahem... not that I can read anything but english, but ah... Hm. I'll stop now. I think I'm confusing myself.

I still need to catch up on Dark Hunter. I think I'm at least 5 chapters behind on that one. But it's summer now. No homework (Yay!) So I should be able to find time to do that. Anyway, Goodnight! (Since I'm going to bed right after I write this.)-Amy
maybeXtomorrow chapter 19 . 6/24/2005
Oh! This review is SO late. They DID something! Who Ho! Ha ha. Anyway, keeping this review short so I can move on to the next chapter.-Amy
icthus chapter 20 . 6/23/2005
Hi.

I just thought I'd drop a note and say that I fully enjoy this book, and its prequel. It really is great, and I wait eagerly to read til the end.

I am rather critical of books, and each book I read has about two pages (Word sized) to prove itself to me as a good book. If in those two pages my appetite is not wetted, I more often than not will drop it and look for something else to read. Often, I drop books before the two pages, depending on how predictable the plot is. I hate the books that lay out in the first chapter the exact path the book is going to follow. I also hate books in which the first chapter is the equivalent to a history book of the characters written in and what have you. Blah.

Anyways. All that to let you know what a compliment it is for me to say that your book is great. Though you don't have to, and probably won't take the compliment as largely as I give it, I am really impressed.

Do keep writing.

~icthus
CynicInLove chapter 20 . 6/22/2005
hi, sry this is going to be a really short review but i just wanted to comment on some things

so, it seems aiur is back in square one or more like negative square one. she seems even more defeated. u know, i thought about the whole sex scene between fenix and aiur and...it almost seemed like a wham bam thank you mam almost. i think that's what affected aiur more. the whole fenix..or donnian...leaving her so suddenly without any explanation. anyways, please update sooN!
booder chapter 20 . 6/22/2005
hello~I just wanted to say that I love your Protector and Dark Hunter stories. I love the complexity of your characters. I really get sucked into your stories and I hope that after your "hiatus" you still feel it worthwhile to continue your stories here. Believe me, I am willing to wait until you return for the next installment. Besides...isn't that what real fans do?
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »