Reviews for The Perfect Gift
jrsparkus chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
nice, i like it. i figured the gift would be a hug, or "i love you", i think the charred-non-edible cake was a good idea. keep on writing (i probably won't read your stories, i'm a poetry kind of guy, and to your list of books on your bio, over half of them i have to agree).
Erma Buckles chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hi! Guess what? Your little sister (me) is finally allowed on Fictionpress, wahoo!

I love this poem! It's so cute! Is it talking aboot a cake you actually made?
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Very cute! My Dad's birthday's tomorrow so I know exactly how you feel. Although I'm a horrible cook and it would turn out worse than it did in the poem so...so much for that idea!
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I like this poem-which reminds me...My mom's birthday is coming up soon!

Tootles,Widow Shark

PS: Keep writing and keep smiling :).
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
interesting! x
much love ! hee hee i wouldnt call it theft! -funny!
please take a look at some of my stuff!
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
that was a really good poem. it kept me interested and the end rhyme was really good.
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*laughing inwardly* This was great! When did you write this? and why? Also, if its not theft, then what is it? All in all, this was a very cute poem, and I can almost see your mom's face when she saw the cake...
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
aww... that's a nice gift! )
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
ahahahaha this is funny! me likies a lot! it has a sort of innocent humour in the verses which makes it even more hilarious _
Karasu
Rampant Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Cute story! I hope you don't mean yourself when you say in the poem that you're not a good writer, cause guess what? You are! Surprise! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh...wait. It's not your birthday. Never mind, we won't make you a good writer...(just kidding in all of this. You're really good, I didn't know you wrote so much poetry. Bring your poems in more often, so then I don't have to write these reviews! ;), just kidding again)
In case you haven't noticed, I'm not very good at criticizing poetry. Don't worry...I'll completely dissect, overcriticize, and utterly destroy your stories with my cutting commentary! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kidding yet again, in case you didn't notice!
Spooni chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
What a wonderfully amusing poem! *beam* So cute...so cute..sounds like something on a Hallmark card or from "A Light In the Attic."
Oh..dang it..did I already tell you that before? :-p Oh well! It's still true!
Ancamna chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Ha,ha...oops. _ Very good - and funny. Haven't I seen this somewhere before? Line 10: writings should have an aposterphy (or however you spell that contrary word -_-) Also, the second verse has 1 less sylable on every line and it sort of messes up the beat.
stardust chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Really cute, I love it! You are so sweet! _
Ginger chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow...I really like your poem! _ I'm not much of a poem writer..-_-..Keep up with the good work! :)
Avi chapter 1 . 2/15/2004